What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Is the reservoir side the part with Temple of Zoom or the other bit?
ToZ is probably the limit of what I'd consider the Reservoir side. But yes - the majority of sanctioned trails are in that pocket between ToZ and the Greygum carpark entry, and seem to have been decimated. Sounds like the trails on the Mt Evelyn side like Bottlecaps and Igor which are unsanctioned have stayed a bit more intact.

Maybe @Chriso_29er can report back with some happy snaps after the weekend?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Still a little bit nqr, covid test negative but lungs not up to a proper MTB ride so I got some projects out of the way.

Tracer got some new rubber, thanks poodle, perfect timing . I won't show the front though, I'm fairly sure there's some kind of law against running mismatched brand tyres.

Spider got new pivot bearings all round to go with the freshly serviced shock. This hurt not taking it out after all that effort, it's soooo silky smooth now. but absolutely stoked it went back together ok after how flogged out those couple of lower bearings were

And the old beastie SS got the shigura treatment, ready to continue to not ride it

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jesus, so basically everything you'd want to ride except for Fox Creek. F*** I miss Adelaide mtb.

Does that get you to Silvan?

A mate who lives out that way says there's been plenty of lockdown building in Sunbury and some pretty decent trails as a result.... I'm not sure where he's referring to specifically but I can ask?
shhhhhhhh
Your mate clearly means Bunbury...here's been building in Bunbury.

Still a little bit nqr, covid test negative but lungs not up to a proper MTB ride so I got some projects out of the way.

Tracer got some new rubber, thanks poodle, perfect timing . I won't show the front though, I'm fairly sure there's some kind of law against running mismatched brand tyres.

Spider got new pivot bearings all round to go with the freshly serviced shock. This hurt not taking it out after all that effort, it's soooo silky smooth now. but absolutely stoked it went back together ok after how flogged out those couple of lower bearings were

And the old beastie SS got the shigura treatment, ready to continue to not ride it

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
You're such a prick tease. Just sell me the tracer all ready!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Another WFH lunchtime ride today... three daze in a row. It was really nice to get out. Anyway, it was windy as f~ck getting there and back, but in the valley itself, it was serene.

With 10kms radius from tomorrow, I might have a squiz at Silvan this weekend.

I'm starting to wear a new trail in, to the left of the busted tree. Does that count as trail building?