What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You know what I think @Plankosaurus ? Run it 27.5/26 mullet as a party bike! Or (even better) sell me the frame and I'll do it. Then we can focus on shedding some grams off that ss and making it the ultimate plankosaurus party bike! Everyone wins ...
It's been 26/275 for years now. Biggest reason for the change is tyre choice, it's just getting harder to find good 26" tubeless tyres and I have a stockpile of nice 275 tyres here.

Keep trying, one day I might give in a sell it

Phone keeps making your name plankton.

At a guess, something like Hope's "G" adapter in the chart linked below?

I've got N, R, B, G here, they all push the caliper too far forward. The rear of the caliper fouls on the disc and the front of the pad doesn't contact it. I think the axle is about 10mm back and 5mm up from original, so this makes sense.

The J on that chart might be worth a look though, it will still need spacers but nothing like what I'm doing at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Put some very XC tyres on the Honzo so it can get some lunchtime road kms, hit the pump track and do some GRoad duty too.
Couldn’t seat them with the track pump though so need a compressor. Trip to Bunnings it is!
Have a look at Repco too. We get 20% extra off with a RAA card here in SA.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Rode the "Big 3" in Derby over the weekend.

The first 13km of Bay of Fires, Blue Tier trail and Atlas. Conditions were mint!

View attachment 404219

Smashing through Atlas on the Levo SL was such a blast!
I'll be hitting those exact 3 trails up in about 2 weeks.

We're doing that day in the middle of 3 with black stump shuttles either side. Can't wait! It'll be my first trip to Derby.

Do you have the ride details anywhere? Length and elevation? Kinda hard to work out from trail forks or Strava. One of the guys coming on the trip is trying to work out of he's going to take the ebike for it.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I'll be hitting those exact 3 trails up in about 2 weeks.

We're doing that day in the middle of 3 with black stump shuttles either side. Can't wait! It'll be my first trip to Derby.

Do you have the ride details anywhere? Length and elevation? Kinda hard to work out from trail forks or Strava. One of the guys coming on the trip is trying to work out of he's going to take the ebike for it.
As long as you have reasonable fitness you should have no worries. I only took the Ebike because I'd never had it to Derby before and wanted to see how it went. That said there was another guy in our group with a Merida E160 and we hit Atlas full tilt, as it's fairly undulating, and it was super fun even on the technical uphill bits.
It's still a solid day out. :p

1699317826531.png

Blue Tier is getting a good makeover, making the first 1/4 a whole lot smoother but it was still fairly soft when we rode it. Hopefully it will be more settled in when you ride it. Air Ya Garn is open again the whole way down and although I didn't get a chance to ride it this time, I've heard the new bit is super fast!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Only a fortnight thank you very much! :p Working three Saturdays in a row doesn't help ride time but it does help enable bike component purchases!
You've got time to post in here, you've got time to write a PYR for the rest of us to live vicariously through your overtime-enabled purchases

Minlak

custom titis
He's having a short nanna nap before doing the PYR, its been a while between rides :p
I went for 3 rides on the weekend and on the last ride Sunday afternoon 4:30pm my Garmin told me it was 4 days for recovery (not even in hours just went to days) - Today at 11 am whilst having a nap on plinth between clients my Garmin alerts and says "Good work on resting! you have increased your recovery only 50 hrs to go now" - So by doing nothing for 2 days and sleeping on the job my recovery improved by 8 hrs ish