What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Hand is still buggered from last week's big off, but had to have a go of this while away on a family holiday.
First time I've ridden a proper pump track, so much fun.
This was easily the most popular activity at the caravan park we're staying at. Overrun with little shredders 99% of the time.

View attachment 384727
It's that the one at Healesville?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I have some fresh TRc bearings that might fit if you get stuck. Can only send the bearing puller thingy if you need and don't want to resort to be BFO hammer.
Thanks for the offer! Hopefully I don't have to wait long to find out if they are the right bearings or not.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've ordered the bearings from MTB direct. If they turn out to be incorrect because I mis-read the listing then I'll go to my local bearing shop as I know which ones to get now (I kept the old ones JIC)
I used a blind bearing puller and slide hammer to remove them and I've got a bearing press kit that happens to have the correct size bushes.
(Edit: the bearing press kit is from Ali express and I haven't tested it yet. I'll pop up a review in that thread once I've used it)
I'll be looking forward to that review, Mr Guinea Pig.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Finally got a ride in between the rain on the Ripley after fitting a -2deg angleset, shorter stem, wider bars, and bigger rotors. This thing absolutely rips!

Definitely need a slightly longer fork, BB is lowww.
Glad it went to a good home!

BB is low to begin with, haha.