What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Rode to work. Might ride home (or part-way - it's 35kms).

Quick rant... What is it with entitled roadies though... Ugh.
Group of four (on a cycle path mind you), not riding close. I bell em twice (because weaving all over), then I inadvertently scare the first one I pass (apparently didn't hear the bell) and and so get a comment about using a bell. Then the shouts or 'rider back, watch out'.
FFS. Learn how to ride. It's a 4m wide path. Not a single-track. No need to shout and ruin everyone's breakfast in the houses nearby.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rode to work. Might ride home (or part-way - it's 35kms).

Quick rant... What is it with entitled roadies though... Ugh.
Group of four (on a cycle path mind you), not riding close. I bell em twice (because weaving all over), then I inadvertently scare the first one I pass (apparently didn't hear the bell) and and so get a comment about using a bell. Then the shouts or 'rider back, watch out'.
FFS. Learn how to ride. It's a 4m wide path. Not a single-track. No need to shout and ruin everyone's breakfast in the houses nearby.
Just ask them why they're riding so slowly. That outta wind 'em up. ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The T-bog king in action!

What's with the no gloves trend? Am I one of the last people rocking gloves? Much like my shin pads
Yes its a bit of a trend with the young blokes. He actually has them in his pocket as I was coming down behind them and I dont allow him to ride without gloves.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
First of my 150gb of GoPro footage.

They did about 5-6 runs on Air Ya Garn with the camera but they stayed quite close together on this run, even with a silly crash :)
While normally I'm not much of a fan of flow trails I don't think there is another track in Oz that puts a bigger grin on my face.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A most striking resemblance
I'm born to fly!

While normally I'm not much of a fan of flow trails I don't think there is another track in Oz that puts a bigger grin on my face.
Fuck me dude! Lock down must have been harder than I thought. How could you have forgotten the home grown ultra flow supreme trail of gnar and sweat that it...

Seismic!!!

??????????

So much betrayal.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Thought I spent a stupid amount on a top cap but then realised it’ll last longer than any of the Shimano levers I’ve purchased over the last 10 years.

This one has been the worst, 3 months and the master cylinder is dead. But really, I’m the dumb fuck that keeps buying them.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Surely warranty!!? Don't the XT and below have 2 year warranty?
It’s not even worth the hassle anymore. This is the warranty set. I got 4 months out of the previous one. I’ll just swap out to a deore set and replace them when I do the brake pads.