What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got my first 2022 ride in on Saturday - 45km on the roadie.
Having not ridden it for a month as it needed new disc pads I wasn't expecting much but got a PR on a few sections and managed over 25km for the ride while struggling up anything with a gradient I was pretty happy. Think I'll bring it to work again and try to get some lunch laps in when it cools down a bit in the West - near 40 most of this week.

I also only managed ~800km last year which I was a bit disappointed with given I hit 2000km in 2020 although I did a lot more mountain biking last year which accounts for some of it but between new baby and personal issues/lack of motivation I dropped the ball a bit

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went up to our caravan on Meadowbank Lake on Saturday and Sunday. On the way up we stopped for a ride up the Plenty Valley to Moogara. Nice ride up the gravel road through the forest which was mostly plantation near the top. Pretty mellow out and back with plenty of climbing and a return descent. The last 2 kilometers have now been completely deforested with the locals celebrating by destroying a road sign.

Sunday we had an early ski before breakfast then a shortish ride around the hills above the lake. Mostly gravel but a few tracks, probably animal, in the bush. I found myself reflecting on just how much I enjoy riding; really any bike, anywhere. When I opened the Hobart MBT site this morning there was a link to an article on "Flow". I found it interesting. I have felt this before. Maybe that's what I was feeling on Sunday.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Fitness test at Lystie which went pretty well, although my bottom bracket has died. I'm getting through these 30mm bottom brackets every 3 months which is pretty depressing for $100 each. Counting down the days until I'm back on a Shimano 24mm spindle and can get XT bottom brackets which last 4x longer for $35.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Promised myself a day off riding after a big fortnight.
Ran out of bike fixing jobs by 7pm, was bored af, went for a ride.
Damn, I went outside and got the word that I will be moving a pallet of bricks behind the shed. WooHoo......Errrr.....

crash3

Likes Dirt
Had a bit of flu over the christmas (not Rona) and hurt my wrist, so wasn't able to get out every morning like I wanted.
Got back out yesterday for a short 15min spurt on Coondoo, my fitness has already taken a hit after the two weeks off :(
As it was a short ride, didn't get to test out the chainring bash guard the MIL got me for chrissy either.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
didn't get to test out the chainring bash guard the MIL got me for chrissy either.
you'll use it on a couple of those log roll-overs - have had a couple of runs out there recently and I'm pretty sure I added some gouges.

crash3

Likes Dirt
you'll use it on a couple of those log roll-overs - have had a couple of runs out there recently and I'm pretty sure I added some gouges.
Yeah I've been taking the B-line around those until I got one installed. At least that's the excuse I've been telling myself. No excuse now!

Got my first 2022 ride in on Saturday - 45km on the roadie.
Having not ridden it for a month as it needed new disc pads I wasn't expecting much but got a PR on a few sections
having no brakes will do that

today i rode, stacked, rode some more, half minor stacked it, rode some more again and almost axed myself on a jump, went home for tea and sympathy ( actually there was just coffee)