What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
It’s been a while… but we are away camped at Marlo.

So much fun. I’m insanely sore from daily hours and hours of boogie boarding. Love it so, but why does my upper body hurt so much.

Today Sue found some single track which led to the world’s smallest pump track.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did a cheeky lever fluid top up on my brakes and thought I should test them before Maydena tomorrow. Taking the Yeti SB100 there for the day is like taking a scapel to a bazooka fight. I'm excited and shitting myself at the same time.

View attachment 384351
I have beenn out early most mornings this week. 2 of the days included a stop at Junction Cabin. Lots of great riding right outside the back door.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Months too late for mulberries dude. Or months too early...
We have a large Mulbeery tree just off these trails that was still giving last month. Blame global warming :)

You just have to reach a bit higher as razor sharp European grandmothers have gone for the low hanging fruit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We have a large Mulbeery tree just off these trails that was still giving last month. Blame global warming :)

You just have to reach a bit higher as razor sharp European grandmothers have gone for the low hanging fruit.
That s a long season. You are blessed.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Rode Boomers on the Gold Coast for the first time today. Goddam there are some big gap jumps there. A lot of them are above my pay grade especially only a month away from the TransTas but I did hit a few decent gaps and tables after getting more and more comfortable in the air after sessioning a series of tables repeatedly. Rain cut the day short but I'll be back for sure....might even have started looking at downhill bikes (all the justification I needed to get a set of triple clamp forks haha)