What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Ran into @moorey again, 2nd time this month! We need to stop bumping into each other and actually get out for a ride haha.

Rode some fun trails I hadn't tackled since before I did my collarbone last year. Some bigger gaps and drops.

http://instagr.am/p/COCpx9pgwEk/
People will start to talk....

Women’s only Enduro today. Awesome work Red Hill Riders and particularly Kathryn.
Great to see the spawn of @Plankosaurus there doing the full 5 stage race, and encouraging Quinn to swap over to the full race.

Snuck a few sneaky runs of Crusher and Fall Line while she raced. Good times.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm pretty sure mini @moorey hates my guts after today

Walking up the climb -
"It's your fault I'm doing the 5 stage"

I'm definitely in the bad books

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Hasn’t stopped talking about it, and all positive. She would never have done it if I’d suggested it. Consider yourself a scapegoat.
K-dog looked like she had fun?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hasn’t stopped talking about it, and all positive. She would never have done it if I’d suggested it. Consider yourself a scapegoat.
K-dog looked like she had fun?
Still buzzing

She was well over the climbing, but I'm certain she did 1000% better with Quinn and co than she would have if I was riding with her.

Atmosphere was awesome today, kinda jealous. You think I'd pass for a female rider for the next one if I chuck on some purple dharco kit?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Still buzzing

She was well over the climbing, but I'm certain she did 1000% better with Quinn and co than she would have if I was riding with her.

Atmosphere was awesome today, kinda jealous. You think I'd pass for a female rider for the next one if I chuck on some purple dharco kit?

Was there a good turnout?
I'm hoping they run the event next year. I'll have to work on my fitness and skills a fair bit though!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still buzzing

Atmosphere was awesome today, kinda jealous.

We rode up a couple of fire roads alongside the race trails, I've never heard so much yelling, cheering and bells.
Also got heckled by a group of ladies up the top who apparently wanted a bit of 'eye candy' on the way down haha. I think they were heckling the wrong blokes!

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
We rode up a couple of fire roads alongside the race trails, I've never heard so much yelling, cheering and bells.
Also got heckled by a group of ladies up the top who apparently wanted a bit of 'eye candy' on the way down haha. I think they were heckling the wrong blokes lol.
I thought I saw you ride past, was chilling at the crossroads with wifey.

I couldn't hear any cheering? Might been because I was rendered deaf by wifey whoop-whooping directly into my eardrum though

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Was there a good turnout?
I'm hoping they run the event next year. I'll have to work on my fitness and skills a fair bit though!
Awesome turnout. ~100 riders? Probably that again in family and friends. Seriously rad event

2 things:

-Your fitness and skills don't matter, just ride your f#@&ing bike

-You'd have to go outside your safe zone to get there. Unless you can convince them to run it in your backyard?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought I saw you ride past, was chilling at the crossroads with wifey.

I couldn't hear any cheering? Might been because I was rendered deaf by wifey whoop-whooping directly into my eardrum though

I mentioned to Moorey that I'd spotted your van down the bottom, said you were on foot up the hill somewhere. Looked like a great turnout for the event, great stuff.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
2 things:

-Your fitness and skills don't matter, just ride your f#@&ing bike

-You'd have to go outside your safe zone to get there. Unless you can convince them to run it in your backyard?

Point taken.

Wrong sister, dude, I don't mind going out. Besides, B-ri and the boys will probably make a day of it visiting family members (not you).

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Sounds like ISOS was a hit, awesome to hear. Had contemplated going down with the camera as I haven't shot a race in, well... a decade probably? Ended up selfishly assuming the trails would be otherwise closed and went riding elsewhere, should have headed down.

moorey

call me Mia
Sounds like ISOS was a hit, awesome to hear. Had contemplated going down with the camera as I haven't shot a race in, well... a decade probably? Ended up selfishly assuming the trails would be otherwise closed and went riding elsewhere, should have headed down.
More than a hit. Was a home run. Were plenty of trail available.