What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ha, I may have looked you square in the eye, and wondered if it was you. We landed at two and waited for our mates to arrive so we can suck off their generator.

Red Colorado with the trailer.
Probably, I had blue hat and sunnies on. Reckon I seen the ute with a cage trailer ?

ozzybmx

We used to stay on the Friday night, head up to the winery for pizza, wine/beer then get on the cans with a fire blazing... hasn't been the same since they stopped up having a fire, gets fresh up there at night.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
We used to stay on the Friday night, head up to the winery for pizza, wine/beer then get on the cans with a fire blazing... hasn't been the same since they stopped up having a fire, gets fresh up there at night.
Its not too bad tonight, just a frigid light breeze coming up the hillside.

Just checked on your site. It's still there. Nice placement in relation to the dunnies. Some other Coomie riders have set up across the road.

ozzybmx

Just checked on your site. It's still there. Nice placement in relation to the dunnies. Some other Coomie riders have set up across the road.
My missus can hear the plastic doors slamming all night but I never hear a thing.
They have the opportunity to go anywhere but like it there.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That’d be most of em now days. Rarely do you see oxy tanks strapped to the back of a plumbers ute any more with all the plastic pipe.
And B-press.
Anything under 150mm why bother brazing?
Quicker, not hot works and fire isolations......

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It’s the way of the future. My house is full of it.
just a shame another old art is slowly being lost.
We had the plumber visit last week to braze on some fittings for Mrs fancy brass bath taps.

It is an art and easy to understand why crimping plastic piping is easier. Nice to watch though but took some time and glowing red pipes in someone's bathroom can't be easy to work on.

Same as soldering electrical connections. It seems to be getting done only if there is no other option. Crimps or screw on terminals are everywhere.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Loving the Mezzer LE even more than my normal Mezzer. Not sure what the difference is as yet but the LE is even smoother and more controlled!
If they had painted the CSU gloss black it would be even closer to perfect.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Loving the Mezzer LE even more than my normal Mezzer. Not sure what the difference is as yet but the LE is even smoother and more controlled!
If they had painted the CSU gloss black it would be even closer to perfect.
I thought the LE was just a cosmetic change?

kten

I thought the LE was just a cosmetic change?
I thought so too. Been digging around and there is talk of a lighter rebound tune and possibly o rings being used instead of quad rings but all I know it's the smoothest I've ever felt a Mezzer out of several that I've owned.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I thought so too. Been digging around and there is talk of a lighter rebound tune and possibly o rings being used instead of quad rings but all I know it's the smoothest I've ever felt a Mezzer out of several that I've owned.
Sounds great. Last ride on mine was loving it; the way it soaks up medium to large hits is sooo good.

Haven't quite managed to nail the suppleness on chatter yet, but it's still good.

kten

Sounds great. Last ride on mine was loving it; the way it soaks up medium to large hits is sooo good.

Haven't quite managed to nail the suppleness on chatter yet, but it's still good.
I had been running rebound quite open but got recommended to pretty much close it and try it again (I'm now 1 out from fully closed). Difference has been quite remarkable. This was from someone who had helped develop the Mezzer for two years prior to release and now I'm pretty much bang on Manitou's recommended pressures too (59/87psi @88kg).

Scotty675

Cable thief

This is exactly where I’m at with mine. Mid stroke to hard hit its superb. Not bad off the top but not perfect. I haven’t strayed far from factory spec.
I’m running out of excuses not to buy another one. Best fork I’m running by far.