What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
One was blocked, the other someone had shat themselves.
The "changeroom" is a pitchblack tiled murder room.

So... no
Along the lines of 'This is why we can't have cool things' I guess its the same as Atherton, a well set up trailhead, continually fucked over by deadshits. To be honest, and its not like I don't appreciate the effort that's gone into getting that amenities block, its about the result I'd expected.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
I may have 'panic bought' a couple of sets of Time cleats, in anticipation of SRAM cutting off all reasonably priced access to such things... This didn't end well the last time, when I stupidly stocked up on Clarks Juicy brake pads as spares.
I may also have opportunistically ordered a Mavic tubeless valve after finding out that just about everything else that doesn't have that shitty square profile leaks.
All of which was collected today.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I may have 'panic bought' a couple of sets of Time cleats, in anticipation of SRAM cutting off all reasonably priced access to such things...
Good price ?

I am also sitting on 6-7 pairs of them, stocked up from HiBike last order at 11euros ($17) each.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Well, I thought so, until now.
Bloody eggbeaters cleats are reproduced and sold on the cheap Chi sites at $5 a pair, hoping they rip off ATAC's now that SRAM own them.

Cant really go wrong with the quality of a brass nugget.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Bloody eggbeaters cleats are reproduced and sold on the cheap Chi sites at $5 a pair, hoping they rip off ATAC's now that SRAM own them.

Cant really go wrong with the quality of a brass nugget.
I don't know, I've maintained a healthy skepticism for Egg Battlers and their associated accessories.