What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

LPG

likes thicc birds
Changed up the suspension on the Katipo again. Back to full coil, but this time 160mm front and 150mm rear.

Also got rid of that pesky Marzocchi red. :p
View attachment 374170View attachment 374171
Drop that orange/yellow low speed comp knob into some dilute draino to get rid of the anodising, it looks much better raw (then get a beautiful raw frame to suit). Oddly the white writing still stays on

Attachments

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
That's a shame, I have a bar clamp set up.
Let me know how you go bending the paddle back. I might have a spare bar clamp 10 speed shifter. I'm certain I have an ispec b shifter.
Too bad you didn't bust the brake levers, you could have upgraded those.
Actually, better check them (shifty eyes), surely they need replacing!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Let me know how you go bending the paddle back. I might have a spare bar clamp 10 speed shifter. I'm certain I have an ispec b shifter.
Too bad you didn't bust the brake levers, you could have upgraded those.
Actually, better check them (shifty eyes), surely they need replacing!
I think I see a slight bend in them... haha and the wheels, frame, and fork...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is that a 10sp Isaakk? I might have to consider a new iSpec 2 brake lever...
11 speed. Thinking of selling 11sp XT derailleur recently too, but stock levels of 12sp stuff has put that on hold for the moment. Could be persuaded to pull it off for a reasonable price though?

HamboCairns

I thought you liked the frame?
I see what you mean about the wheels and fork though. The cranks probably took a hit too.
I have new cranks and BB, just waiting for a shiny pink chainring to arrive in the country!

Might have to move for the Deity Supracush grips too..

HamboCairns

11 speed. Thinking of selling 11sp XT derailleur recently too, but stock levels of 12sp stuff has put that on hold for the moment. Could be persuaded to pull it off for a reasonable price though?
But that would also require an 11 speed cassette too and I don't have the funds for a full change right now. I'll ask again when I do though ;)

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fucking fell off on an underpass. It had just been raining and the tarmac is smooth as with a layer of silt and crap, not grippy at all. The bike slid out from underneath me and my arm and ribs took the fall. Also hit my head on the floor but of course I was wearing a helmet.
I read this as “I fell off an underpass”. I stared at it for a confused minute or so trying to work out how you fall OFF an UNDERpass.

Last edited: