What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Sure was. Cracker of a day. Hunted for @fjohn860 in the plantation to no avail. :(
I was there, but a bit later than planned (3pm)

Good day for it, not super busy at that time. Got a good 17kms ride in with old mate on his refreshed trek. No parts fell of it so smiles all round.

My munted finger worked as it should, so a weekday stockyards ride is happening this week.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Excellent group ride at Harcourt yesterday with The Gang. Finally got my body position sorted to get the most out of the new Sight. Low and forward-ish is the key!

That took me to a total of 1200m climbed over the last eight days. I reckon my next couple of rides will be nice and flat, on the hardtail.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Slashed a sidewall on a still fairly new Schwobble Pro One tubeless roadie tyre... Lots of glass about lately.

Of course they’re not on special so that’s $110 I didn’t really need to spend :(

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I feel like I should bring a broom to every ride, so much glass on the ride to the trails. Who are these chunts? I never smashed glass on paths when I was young.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I feel like I should bring a broom to every ride, so much glass on the ride to the trails. Who are these chunts? I never smashed glass on paths when I was young.
You really missed out. As fucked as it is, when I was like 12 it seemed like so much fun to bus glass bottles. Not specifically on the path/road, just smashing them.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
You really missed out. As fucked as it is, when I was like 12 it seemed like so much fun to bus glass bottles. Not specifically on the path/road, just smashing them.
Years ago when a mate and I moved into a rental we found the amount of combined crockery was ridiculous.

Cue the two of us frisby-ing the excess plates/bowls off the balcony on the concrete path in the backyard

Good fun.