What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There will be a pyr soon. Fyi - the frame is a wierd colour, not at all what I was expecting from description and photographs. I'm stumped on how I will accent things and have had to reconsider my custom wheel build.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got my Trance back together since its last ride almost 2 months ago!
Front and rear suspension fully rebuilt including new stanchions on the front. Don't ask haha
Man does it feel nice riding down my stairs, now just need to find some time to ride the bloody thing on some trails.

Now Barry will be enjoying a short stay in my mancave, so best I don't ride this until after he arrives haha

Isildur

The Real Pedant
The grips on little Madame's Cruzee bit the bucket today with too many side drops onto concrete.

So, what have I got in the shed? Ah, a set of grips that were originally slated for the wife's bike (Purple/Green Spartan) but perfectly match the Cruzee...

The wife's away, so she doesn't know yet! [
20210312_201528.jpg

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Got out this morning for an "easy" 15 km loop down at Anglesea with @wkkie and a non-Burner named Kez. Was shown a bunch of trails I had no idea existed, and was left thoroughly cooked. Luckily what I thought was going to be a ten hour shift at work turned out to be just the regular eight.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Got out this morning for an "easy" 15 km loop down at Anglesea with @wkkie and a non-Burner named Kez. Was shown a bunch of trails I had no idea existed, and was left thoroughly cooked. Luckily what I thought was going to be a ten hour shift at work turned out to be just the regular eight.
You forgot the photo! :)

Was a good ride! A few new bits and pieces for me today as well. Some of those ruts almost swallowed me whole! :p

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yep, Anglesea is fun. We have ridden it maybe 5 or 6 times. Weirdly, I felt less confused years ago as to where I was, compared to now with all the signage. I may have just been more content back then in my lost-ness, not fighting it.

But yeah, finding new trails is mint.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
My son is suddenly interested in how I 'restored' my old bike and now wants to convert his mum's bike to 1x!

Last night he assisted me in joining the new chain with magic links and this morning, I got him started on a simple task to complete himself, remove my water bottle cage and fit it, along with a mini pump mount to the Talon.

He did it well and now he wants to learn how to fix bikes. Let's see how long this lasts..

Oh yeah I put the Deathgrips on the Talon for test purposes, looks good actually!