What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Pumped up the tyres on the lefty pre ride and noticed the wheels were dirty, briefly thought about selling the bike and buying a new bike but then remembered I dont like in Bundy. Went for a ride.

;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All this talk of how burly the ibis is...makes me curious if they really are? They looks very nice! But are they fat man freeride ready?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
All this talk of how burly the ibis is...makes me curious if they really are? They looks very nice! But are they fat man freeride ready?
I reckon the HD4 / HD5 could be. I'm too much of an untalented pansy to get anywhere near its limits but have lent it to non-numpty mates who've done some fairly stupid shit with it and come back impressed. It's a stout frame and loooooves being hammered.

Set up is pretty crucial though imo. They reward tinkering and nerdery.

Edit: actually check out some of the vids on Youtube from Jeff Kendell Weed on his old HD4. Dude has possibly the most annoying voice ever but he can ride and performs large sends frequently.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Put a larger 42t cassette and goat link on, got stuck indexing, gave up, started a thread asking for halp.