What are you listening to NOW?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
because Shane MacGowan has that effect on people..he is some sort of God!
I could drive 10000 miles screaming Pogues songs out the window, and never get angry at another driver the whole journey
the world will be a much sadder place when SMG finally stops, he is slowing down rapidly these days since he busted his pelvis and his Ma died!
4 and 1/2 years ago, and nothing to this statement has changed!...have just watched this and has me broken!
Fairytale of New York: Singing and dancing inside Shane MacGowan's funeral - YouTube

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not right now, but as per the clock in the corner...I let my inner teenage boy choose the tunes last night. I had a significant reset to do so was in til about 230 solo, used a portable live performance speaker in the big room and filled the entire building with some very loud 90s hip hop and a lot of echos!

Screenshot_2023-12-14-01-38-38-66.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-14-01-52-56-92.jpg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Opener is superb, felt the second track wasn't great, but I'm up to track 8 now and loving it.

cammas

Seamstress
Been listening to a bit Slayer Motörhead and Metallica lately, listened to Master of Puppets for the first in ages the other night while painting some fence rails in the garage, it’s amazing how well that album still stacks up today.
Come across a couple of good clips on YouTube, one is where I think Lars Ulrich did a runner in Europe somewhere, leaving Metallica without a drummer, so they had some people fill in for them including Joey Jordison from Slipknot and this clip below with Dave Lombardo from Slayer and IMHO sounded awesome. Then tonight I found this cover of “The thing that should not be” by Primus with singer from Death Angel doing vocals which is a pretty good cover.