What are you listening to NOW?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Too much quality there, have you considered putting the Wiggles on repeat?
5 mins of Loveless and they turned theirs off, probably because they finished for the day.
I wonder how long it will take them to realise that if I can hear theirs, they're going to hear mine and I've got a bigger amp.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had to listen to dumb arsed, bogan footy stuff from the radio all morning out of my neighbours backyard speakers and started getting pretty sick of it. As a polite way of saying fuck you I've blasted them with Treebeard and they didn't get the message. Now I've turned my amp up about half way and I'm giving them The MBV Glider EP. If they don't turn down their radio they're going to get Loveless next and I'm going to turn it right up.

It might be time for a few bongs and your own guitar mastery.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Jpez

Down on the left!
Another one of those How the fuck did they make this far guys?!
Photo a few weeks ago in his hospital bed. One tooth from his full set of falsies gone.
One person in the comments -“Only Shane could lose a false tooth!”

cammas

Seamstress
Pogues going now always loved the sound, dont know why especially compared to my usual music, this has always plucked the strings of the heart

started the afternoon with this to get a little upbeat

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pogues going now always loved the sound, dont know why especially compared to my usual music

It's the attitude that appeals. The rebellious larrikin within all of us can't help but respond. The most punk rock folk band I know of.

If I wasn't about to go to work, today would be a good day for going where streams of whiskey are flowing...

Fair warning: this clip features a lot of barely clothed Shane.