What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's a bit of a bummer. They were the first rock and roll gig I attended. In their early days they did a lot of under 18s gigs around here. 13 year old poodle really enjoyed singing along to frc after Dave said they wouldn't play it in case our parents attributed the band with teach the crowd such a naughty word...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why do you keep doing this to yourself
It's never by choice. I like the song. But why do people play it at their weddings??? Especially when the bride is robustly built!

He's probably prowling the Dancefloor right now looking for his next trashy root.

It's been a long time between swims. I can't recall a time where my standards have been lower.

It's where he meets the trashiest ladies.

I actually met one of the nicest women I've dated at a wedding. It was a nice surprise after being tricked into travelling interstate to attend a wedding.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
A rainy afternoon on the coast, so everyone is couped up inside.

Currently listening to the Air BNB next door belting out Throw Your Arms Around Me. At least it'll be a short day by the sounds of things, the volume has increased markedly in the last 1/2 hour and not a single one of them can hold a tune.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say

Recently hooked up with Treebeard whose self released album Nostalgia from a couple of years back is getting a re-launch soon via Bird's Robe Records in Sydney. It keeps getting a replay too. CD version is still available from their Bandcamp page as is a free listen.