Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Top trending questions on Mike Pence:
  1. What is on Pence’s head?
  2. What is wrong with Pence’s eye
  3. How much is Mike Pence worth?
  4. How long has Mike Pence been in politics?
  5. Who plays Mike Pence on SNL?
Top trending questions on Kamala Harris:
  1. Is Kamala Harris against fracking?
  2. What is Kamala Harris net worth?
  3. What faith is Kamala Harris?
  4. Where is Kamala Harris mother from?
  5. Is Kamala Harris a mother?
Top trending searches on fact checking:
  1. Fracking
  2. Swine flu 2009
  3. Green New Deal
  4. Trump tax cuts
  5. Breonna Taylor

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"Hullo I'm Mike Moore. Welcome to Frontline"

That's it I'm gonna go see if I can find the DVDs somewhere, they missed an opportunity not making a Marty Di Stasio action figure.
I really liked that show when it was on. My younger brother got to study it for his HSC! The lucky bastard also got to study blade runner! I on the other hand had to read looking for alibrandi and maestro. Parents couldn't understand why I cared so little for study...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I really liked that show when it was on. My younger brother got to study it for his HSC! The lucky bastard also got to study blade runner! I on the other hand had to read looking for alibrandi and maestro. Parents couldn't understand why I cared so little for study...
Twas f***ing incredible, the way they went for the jugular of the media every single episode with such ingenuity was insane. I also got to study a couple of episodes for (year 10? nfi) English, then got to do The Games later. What a time to be alive.

Also don't knock Looking for Alibrandi, yes the protagonist was annoying af at times, but the supporting cast carried it. Never saw the movie though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Twas f***ing incredible, the way they went for the jugular of the media every single episode with such ingenuity was insane. I also got to study a couple of episodes for (year 10? nfi) English, then got to do The Games later. What a time to be alive.

Also don't knock Looking for Alibrandi, yes the protagonist was annoying af at times, but the supporting cast carried it. Never saw the movie though.
Try convincing a 17 year old boy that it is an interesting book. My teacher was pushing shit up hill from the get go and he knew it. I struggles enough with the great Gatsby in the year prior. On the other hand I read lord of the flies by choice at the time.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Try convincing a 17 year old boy that it is an interesting book. My teacher was pushing shit up hill from the get go and he knew it. I struggles enough with the great Gatsby in the year prior. On the other hand I read lord of the flies by choice at the time.
I was a 15 year old boy when I read it and I enjoyed it. Perhaps I'm just more mature than you.

penis

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Get on it:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur