Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The smell of desperation is getting pretty potent....

Also wonder how long the evangelical MAGAs will take to work out that Regeneron is based on stem cell research? Should go down well with Pence, Barrett and co.

moorey

call me Mia

Also wonder how long the evangelical MAGAs will take to work out that Regeneron is based on stem cell research? Should go down well with Pence, Barrett and co.
Cognitive dissonance. It’s ordained by Trump and God.

PJO

in me vL comy
I'm beginning to wonder whether Trey Parker and Matt Stone are directing an elaborate live action South Park movie...

I think it is appropriate to put this image here after the last few comments:

Apparently a line of stem cells from Dutch fetuses aborted in the 70s were used in the research, but the monoclonal antibodies injected into trump were not made from aborted fetuses.
He'll find a way to spin it.

moorey

call me Mia
I think it is appropriate to put this image here after the last few comments:
View attachment 367940

Apparently a line of stem cells from Dutch fetuses aborted in the 70s were used in the research, but the monoclonal antibodies injected into trump were not made from aborted fetuses.
He'll find a way to spin it.
Soooo...it’s exactly as relevant as the other stuff the rile about....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
VP debate is on now if anyone wants to see Harris smash Pence in da face
Only catching snippets but Harris doin' good. Turning a question on Trump's health back onto his tax evasion was rad.

Unclear whether Pence is an actual Russian bot with carefully programmed Christian values. If someone can tell him/it Regeneron is based on stem cell research so him/it can short-circuit live on air that'd be great.

moorey

call me Mia
Just tuning in now........could there be a greater contrast with the presidential shit show?
Pence is absolutely an automaton, nothing is more sure.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Dan Savage thinks Pence is your classic, doth protest too much, closeted self hating fundie homo. Seems like a fairly safe bet to me.