Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Whatever the ne
The same psychology that makes a dad want to fuck his daughter.
Want to...Michael Moore thinks otherwise.

View attachment 366429
Looked alright back in the day (didn’t we all though), maybe a version or two early of her face when this pic was taken and she would of been tops. Why so much plastic surgery? Just leave it alone and run with what ya brung.
Regardless, that speech was hectic, she just need an ak47 in each hand and firing into the roof like crazy to finish it off.
Can’t wait for the late night shows to have a run at this one.
I think you mean an M16. Although perhaps the Kalashnikov would be an ode to the puppeteer?

moorey

call me Mia
Whatever the ne

Want to...Michael Moore thinks otherwise.

I think you mean an M16. Although perhaps the Kalashnikov would be an ode to the puppeteer?
I never said he hasn’t.
Saying that I want to buy a bike doesn’t mean that I have never bought one before

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There are multiple lifesize cardboard cut outs that Trump supporters are displaying that are basically Trump's head on Rambo's body in full jungle camo gear - and if that wasn't wtf enough it is most definitely holding an AK-47....

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Regardless, that speech was hectic, she just need an ak47 in each hand and firing into the roof like crazy to finish it off.
Can’t wait for the late night shows to have a run at this one.
I loathe Twitter (I have to keep an eye on it for work) but it's been a pretty amusing place the last couple of hours. Colbert already has his evisceration / assessment prepared, and everyone else is wagering how many kilos of blow Jnr and shouty train crash did prior to their respective speeches. Even more entertainingly, a whole slew of anti-Trump ads have conveniently started airing at the same time, and they are going for the jugular.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There are multiple lifesize cardboard cut outs that Trump supporters are displaying that are basically Trump's head on Rambo's body in full jungle camo gear - and if that wasn't wtf enough it is most definitely holding an AK-47....
Yeah but Rambo had a reason to man.. he stole that gun to liberate his brothers in arms from the filthy commies...oh and also to get hot for a beautiful woman.

moorey

call me Mia
Twitter claims they will fact check misinformation, but they let Trump repeatedly rant (among other things) that 50m Americans are being mailed illegal ballots without asking for them, when he KNOWS that people are being mailed applications to vote...because you HAVE to apply.
When he’s been verbal that he’s trying to sabotage postal voting, it’s fucked that he’s allowed to unchecked.
I know Twitter is a private company and can do what they want, but when they say they won’t allow this stuff, but do, it legitimises the gaslighting.

stirk

Burner
Seems the Don mail in fraud rants are causing his own people to go into damage control but he'll do anything now to claim if he loses the election it was fraud. .

His trait of being a sore loser was evident from day one of his presidency, biggest crowd ever, apparently...

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
To me, it's this that's one of the most intriguing bits of the Trump National Convention and re-election bid.

TL/DR: The Republican Party (for the first time ever) will not be developing any platform until 2024, they'll just be recycling the 2016 bid and hope no one will question if anything has changed in the last four years....

That is unbelievable. Me thinks the Republicans are either completely beholden to the dickhead or have just given up and gone into "give him whatever he wants, he'll be gone in November" - judging by the 100% fawning acolytes at the Convention, methinks it's the latter.

Trump is unquestionably Joffrey in this universe. They're a near perfect match.