Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Am hoping. But presidential pardons.
  1. Can’t see Biden pulling this.
  2. Only federal crimes can be pardoned. SDNY and numerous other state based agencies are doing most of the work. With Barr as AG the justice department weren’t going to quash anytime federal anyway. He tried and failed to quash SDNY.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
SDNY is Federal but yes convictions for charges brought by the states through state's/district attorneys' offices can only be pardoned/commuted by state Governors and there's approximately zero chance of Cuomo pardoning the Don.

Gosh @moorey if you're going to claim the title of forum pedant you could at least be right.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Anyone else watched "highlights" of day one of the RNC yet?

Reckon Don Jnr did a line the size of a ruler before he found the podium. I was expecting munted, but he made it weird and now I feel weird.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Anyone else watched "highlights" of day one of the RNC yet?

Reckon Don Jnr did a line the size of a ruler before he found the podium. I was expecting munted, but he made it weird and now I feel weird.
That was odd...

I'm confused. How can it be make america great again if its the greatest on the planet now?

moorey

call me Mia
Nailed it.

Married 2x before, each time she aims for a bigger sugar daddy. Poster girl for conservative America.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Looked alright back in the day (didn’t we all though), maybe a version or two early of her face when this pic was taken and she would of been tops. Why so much plastic surgery? Just leave it alone and run with what ya brung.
Regardless, that speech was hectic, she just need an ak47 in each hand and firing into the roof like crazy to finish it off.
Can’t wait for the late night shows to have a run at this one.