The stupid questions thread.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I've already talked to the fru here, they are going to burn off one portion which will be a major help but not the other due to difficulties of getting into it and blahblah.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is it too late at night to be blasting the retirement village with Pink Floyd? I'm guessing it isn't as baby boomers are well into retirement age now...

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
oh thought i might give an update. thanks for all the suggestions though. I've chatted to the excavation guy who needs to clear some firebreaks for the burnoff and he has an attachment for his excavator that he made that can tear out heaps of blackberries and all the top layer of scrub and he was actually surprisingly affordable.

All up to get the fire breaks done, a pond dug out, trench dug for an over flow pipe from the tanks to said pond, and a stand done for another water tank was only gonna cost like 1,500 bucks so I reckon i'll get that guy to come in and clean up the rest of the shit at a later date.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A friend's son has the polygon. It's mostly a good little unit for the price. Pretty there wasn't anything else close in the value stakes for price at the time of purchase. The Marins look nice.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
The annoying thing about the Polygon stuff is that they only do 29 wheels in the bigger sizes...