The stupid questions thread.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
One of the local distilleries up here has described Bundy rum as 'domestic violence in a bottle'. Despite the fact that they're a competitor I suspect the title is apt.
They also said that molasses is barely any good as stock feed, let alone anything else. I laughed.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
One of the local distilleries up here has described Bundy rum as 'domestic violence in a bottle'. Despite the fact that they're a competitor I suspect the title is apt.
They also said that molasses is barely any good as stock feed, let alone anything else. I laughed.
I remember a couple of local distillers hanging shit on Bundy as elaborately packaged battery acid or similar. I think it's a theme. Also commenting on the Bundy distillery burning down twice and them continually rebuilding it as proof they can't take hints.

Still a cut above all that pre-mix bourbon shite though.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I remember a couple of local distillers hanging shit on Bundy as elaborately packaged battery acid or similar. I think it's a theme. Also commenting on the Bundy distillery burning down twice and them continually rebuilding it as proof they can't take hints.

Still a cut above all that pre-mix bourbon shite though.
Bundy's biggest handicap is its customer base.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Having attended a tour of the Blunderberg distillery at one point, I can safely state that their understanding of their target demographic is accurate. The other attendees of the tour were right characters...
Last century I worked at the bottom of the hill below the distillery. A pipe or vat let go and flooded the gutter with raw spirit. I think there were only two people of Bundy (I was one) not scooping the liquid off the street. It was a funny time and place.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bundy's biggest handicap is its customer base.
I can safely state that their understanding of their target demographic is accurate. The other attendees of the tour were right characters...
I consider myself a bit of a bogan but the Bundy crowd are a special lot.

Luckily we have no Bundy crowd left here in SA, they flogged off their HSV's and Holden utes at Covid prices and were then devastated when they could no longer hear the revving of a V8 at ungodly hours !

So they packed up and fekked off to Sydney, moved in to @Oddjob's street so they could hear the din of the Sydney Harbour ferry engines :)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I consider myself a bit of a bogan but the Bundy crowd are a special lot.

Luckily we have no Bundy crowd left here in SA, they flogged off their HSV's and Holden utes at Covid prices and were then devastated when they could no longer hear the revving of a V8 at ungodly hours !

So they packed up and fekked off to Sydney, moved in to @Oddjob's street so they could hear the din of the Sydney Harbour ferry engines :)
Hahaha, I wish them the best of luck.

22 Hill Street, Queenscliff, NSW 2096 https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-queenscliff-136021574

PS I saw the inside of this house when it was being built (no aircon, no pool, not a great view) and that price (and Sydney in general) is bannanas.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk