The QUICK question thread.....

Minlak

custom titis
Want to sell the Camper Trailer - Anyone got any advice on where to try and sell it? Have a Facebook ad up of course - Not using Gumtree - Saw a few websites but they seemed a bit scattered or want money - happy to pay money for an Ad but don't want to pay for site A if site B is better.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Want to sell the Camper Trailer - Anyone got any advice on where to try and sell it? Have a Facebook ad up of course - Not using Gumtree - Saw a few websites but they seemed a bit scattered or want money - happy to pay money for an Ad but don't want to pay for site A if site B is better.
We're looking to buy a camper trailer but not for another 6-9 months. Why are you selling by the way?

HamboCairns

Just upgrading to a newer one - Ours was entry level at the time and we would like something better (read more expensive)
What do you have?

I find Facebook Marketplace to be very effective, my friends bought a pop-up camper through it with no issues at all.

Minlak

custom titis
What do you have?

I find Facebook Marketplace to be very effective, my friends bought a pop-up camper through it with no issues at all.
Its a Mars Forward Fold Camper - I have it on the Facebook was just wondering if there was a website I should also have it on

Minlak

custom titis
Which model and how much are you selling for (just out of curiosity)?
Its the Spirit 2016 they are currently $16K new but they need upgrading from new - I have fitted better Battery System / Hitch / Jockey Wheel / Fly Tarp -It has a full annexe as well I would be happy to walk away with $10k honestly.

Minlak

custom titis
From this trip? Looks pretty empty?
This was a trip a few years ago to Charlie Mooreland it was us and 1 other camper for 4 days :) - Bunya Mountains was full but its limited currently to 70 campers so not crowded at all really - Still need to shower before 4:30pm if you want a hot one though.

HamboCairns

Its the Spirit 2016 they are currently $16K new but they need upgrading from new - I have fitted better Battery System / Hitch / Jockey Wheel / Fly Tarp -It has a full annexe as well I would be happy to walk away with $10k honestly.
That's will be around our budget too!! I'm guessing you're somewhere way down south though?