The Photo Snob Thread

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah sweet, that's with 580ex IIs yeah? Haha, internet talkers are whining it won't work at like 200ft; WHO THE FUCK shoots with strobes at 200ft!?
Tristan's experience with them is the same as mine for a number of months that I have owned them. No missfires or whatnot.. the Euro versions are better than the US ones, so maybe that helps also.. stupid americans always wingeing..

I don't own the TT1 however.. I use 3XTT5's as apparently they give longer range when used as a transmitter.. also is good that you can chuck any old one of the top your camera.. doesn't matter because it does both, transmit and receive.

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
1600 ISO on a 450D makes me sad, but keeping up with the rides i had to, shooting at 1/640

excuse the rancid picture quality guys!

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
Ok, so i had no comments on my last pics i decided to post some more and maybe something more interesting.

This sea gull picture has only been cropped, no other editing at all. I love the 7D :)

These 2 surf pics have been croped and slight shadow edtied. The AF on the 7D is amazing me.

I was going to crop this pic some more, but i like the guy falling off.

I would have like some decent surf though :(

Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: Wow the quality has gone?? Photo bucket suks big time. they look nothing like this on my comp.

Last edited:

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Drooooolll, wicked shot for an even sicker car! Love it! As usual really, your shots appeal to me Xmetal, maybe is because you have a UFO mounted camera to get them like that :p
lol

It's called a rig dude, :D But thanks anyway.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Bah; they're really not that difficult to make, i just wanted to know what kind of setup he uses, i.e magnets vs glass suction caps. There's really no secret behind making one, haha.

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Loving photography again

It's been way too long since I've been able to really spend some time taking some images again. On the Sunday (after all the XC had finished) got some time to spend having some fun.
Here are two... it's awesome when they wear clear goggles.
Critique welcomed - images have only been color corrected and cropped a little

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
It's been way too long since I've been able to really spend some time taking some images again. On the Sunday (after all the XC had finished) got some time to spend having some fun.
Here are two... it's awesome when they wear clear goggles.
Critique welcomed - images have only been color corrected and cropped a little
**snip**]
Normdouglas, they don't really pop. Well composed, maybe a little too tight but acceptable to me, but they are missing "something"!