The Photo Snob Thread

Drew.

Eats Squid
Callan, great work from you, good to see a few shots from you again! bit of a shock after the every 3 day update haha.

And to the photos Chris' posted, agree'd with Callan. I think we should dedicate the next 2 pages to purely text so they can't be used as a comparison. :p

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I've finally opened a Flickr account because I'm sick of Photobucket robbing the quality of the pics. Can someone please tell me how to post pics from Flickr onto RB? I've tried using the link and the HTML codes for an image and no luck.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow Chris. Colours are amazing, makes them look somewhat like toy cars.
You got a high res of that first one for wallpaper use? Because it's more than deserving of it. ;)

I've finally opened a Flickr account because I'm sick of Photobucket robbing the quality of the pics. Can someone please tell me how to post pics from Flickr onto RB? I've tried using the link and the HTML codes for an image and no luck.
When you go to one of your photos, there will be "Actions" with a downward arrow on the top left of the image. Click on that. The go to "View all sizes." Then choose the size you want by clicking on the links above the photo. Once you have the size you want, right click and go "View Image." Then copy the URL and paste it into the "Insert Image" thing on here.

Hopefully that helps.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
When you go to one of your photos, there will be "Actions" with a downward arrow on the top left of the image. Click on that. The go to "View all sizes." Then choose the size you want by clicking on the links above the photo. Once you have the size you want, right click and go "View Image." Then copy the URL and paste it into the "Insert Image" thing on here.

Hopefully that helps.
I must be doing something wrong. There's no "View Image" option after selecting the size. I suck at technology. This is what I'm getting:

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
I must be doing something wrong. There's no "View Image" option after selecting the size. I suck at technology. This is what I'm getting:
In the new layout, easiest way is to click on the image to enter the viewer, then click on it again such that the background turns black and all you can see is your image. Right Click > Select Size > Obtain URL from this image.

Probably an easier way...

CraigS

Likes Dirt
OK, I finally gave up with internet explorer and used Firefox. Straight away worked. Damn you Internet Explorer.
Anyway can I get some feedback on this. A candid shot of my daughter having a rest on the lounge