The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Dang, @ForkinGreat…while I agree with you….you’re laying it in a bit thick :oops:
Probably, TBH I have been treating the federal erection as a sprint rather than the odious marathon that it will be.
That being said, the LNP Are a bunch of soulless corrupt shitstains, who should be driven from office and stripped of their entitlements for their actions, and inactions.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
ridiculous that the debate was held on sky news. i get scotty is a pathetic little weasel and wanted mother rupert to hold his hand, how can this be allowed to be done on pay tv only ?
Remember as a tax payer we pay Fox sports to televise local, regional, women's sport etc so it gets broader community coverage. All behind the fox sports pay wall of course so said tax payer has to pay again to see said sports.

Edit: oh yeah forgot it's a tender free process so ABC and SBS can't bid for the contract and the contract is awarded by the communications minister.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

EDIT: I forgot the .gif!

Last edited: