The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Certainly can't hurt, but alas I fear that anything offered will be watered-down bullshit
As FrydenHimlerberg said in yet another interview I saw earlier this week, his only reckoning is with his constituents, once every three years
What a fucking grub
He is a smarmy, slimy little cunt. I kind of want him in my electorate so I can vote against him. Good luck to Dr Monica Ryan!
I voted yesterday. it took a lot of restraint to avoid screaming in the faces of the braindead Liberal HTVcard volunteers. Cunts.

moorey

call me Mia
Also voted early.

Thought I had a fair understanding of who was on the ticket and who to avoid.

Hadn’t read any previous ‘how to vote’ info.
Didn’t take any ‘how to vote’ flyers.

Wish I’d studied a bit harder. Ticket was full of parties I’d never heard of with promising names that I know don’t represent the meaning of the words in their names.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
He is a smarmy, slimy little cunt. I kind of want him in my electorate so I can vote against him. Good luck to Dr Monica Ryan!
I voted yesterday. it took a lot of restraint to avoid screaming in the faces of the braindead Liberal HTVcard volunteers. Cunts.
The UAP and Liberal droogs approached me when I went today - "Not a chance in hell" was the politest response I could muster.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The UAP and Liberal droogs approached me when I went today - "Not a chance in hell" was the politest response I could muster.
There was a UAP goon on the street in the city yesterday waving his sign around at passing cars. Luckily I had a cop car next to me in traffic so I was forced to exercise restraint and not yell out what I thought...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
No meme's for this one yet... disappointing

All I have is "LNP unveils policy to tackle climate change"

...wouldn't have happened if the kid was driving a forklift

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk