The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
@moorey who is a flog. Bitching about 18 dollar a kilo capsicums but buying multi thousand dollar bikes.

I'm guessing you have no idea how much effort goes into production of fresh fruit and vegetables, certainly much more than mass production of bikes.
If life is a struggle for you I suggest you have a good hard look at your priorities, being serious not pisstaking.
Also, why do you always resort to name calling and insults. Genuine question
I’m going to be really up front, stop bickering like a child or I’ll ban you.

I’m not picking on you, I’ve spoken with moorey as well.

you’re not being censored, get a grip.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No real suprise unfortunately. If anyone is interested in learning more about corruption, the CPI and how Western countries aren't really measured very well using the CPI there are a couple of very good pod casts below

Agreed doesn't surprise me either. I have yet to see why the very profitable distillery in Tassie with 8 employees got millions of taxpayer dollars in Scummos announcement earlier in the week. Is there even a veiled justification? I meant they make great whisky they want to make more here is $4.5M WTF ?

PJO

in me vL comy
Agreed doesn't surprise me either. I have yet to see why the very profitable distillery in Tassie with 8 employees got millions of taxpayer dollars in Scummos announcement earlier in the week. Is there even a veiled justification? I meant they make great whisky they want to make more here is $4.5M WTF ?
Boutique votes are expensive (all eight of them), they aren't like your run-of-the-mill votes that most others produce.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid

Granted it's liberal party media, but as far as exponential growth is concerned, taking a well recognised brand , giving it a boost with cash they may not have I reserve is arguably a good way to increase local economic benefit long term...as long as they do t take that money and give it to themselves and actually do what they say they will with it

Litenbror

Eats Squid

Granted it's liberal party media, but as far as exponential growth is concerned, taking a well recognised brand , giving it a boost with cash they may not have I reserve is arguably a good way to increase local economic benefit long term...as long as they do t take that money and give it to themselves and actually do what they say they will with it
Properly governed grant programs are the way to do this.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt

They had no problem raising money privately https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/68ab179fcc50e61e520397180f366cbe from what I can tell.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
They had no problem raising money privately https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/68ab179fcc50e61e520397180f366cbe from what I can tell.
This is why grant programs exist to stimulate industries and areas that need it. How do we know that this $4.5m is the best use of tax payers dollars in this area? There may be a business down the road that could double the return on investment but we will never know. This just sounds like paying a donor and getting some good media.