People trying to convert us to various alternative lifestyles

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, You dont see us trying to convert you vego's into meat eating, beer drinking, Homo bashing, Blue singlet wearing, Dessert boot stomping, oil spilling, Animal exterminating ways of ours do you?? Try being vego in Long bay.. You get more than 1 meat in there.. Ha Ha Jokes...... :distrust:

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so it's just made from GM soy instead?
I have read conflicting views on Soy Protien, I have read that it very good for women in terms of hormones as it can boost estregon, I would be very, very carefull using any soy products as it was invented by sanitarium to make money out of there land reguvination crops (soy) and has been linked to mental in-stabilty, cancer and few other problems.

DO NOT USE SOY PROTIEN..... It is marketing hype and is very bad for you. Guys that do not want titts should stay well clear

moorey

call me Mia
Saying I don't understand the subtley of wit because we don't know each other is just as judgemental. It doesn't come across as sarcastic, especially for people that don't know you or haven't read the other 20 posts. That is the kind of comment that leads to negativity against those choosing something different. :abnormal:
Ease up ladder goat. It's hardly my fault if meatheads "whey" into this without bothering to read what has been posted already.
My attitude has zero to do with being vegan, and everything to do with me being a chunt. What's YOUR excuse?

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ease up ladder goat. It's hardly my fault if meatheads "whey" into this without bothering to read what has been posted already.
My attitude has zero to do with being vegan, and everything to do with me being a chunt. What's YOUR excuse?
Haha what is a ladder goat?

moorey

call me Mia
I have read conflicting views on Soy Protien, I have read that it very good for women in terms of hormones as it can boost estregon, I would be very, very carefull using any soy products as it was invented by sanitarium to make money out of there land reguvination crops (soy) and has been linked to mental in-stabilty, cancer and few other problems.

DO NOT USE SOY PROTIEN..... It is marketing hype and is very bad for you. Guys that do not want titts should stay well clear
The Internet can be used to prove anything you want. Even ladder goats know that.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, You dont see us trying to convert you vego's into meat eating:distrust:
On the contrary, if I may be serious for a moment, ladder goat. Many is the time one of my "mate" has thought it funny at a bbq, to roll my veggie dogs etc around on the fat covered grill to stir me. Hilarious. I won't eat it then, and am accused of being radical and a poof. Again, hilarious.

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the contrary, if I may be serious for a moment, ladder goat. Many is the time one of my "mate" has thought it funny at a bbq, to roll my veggie dogs etc around on the fat covered grill to stir me. Hilarious. I won't eat it then, and am accused of being radical and a poof. Again, hilarious.
Wow, Great mates you have ladder goat. Not even i would do that. (seriously)

vtwiz

Likes Dirt
if you want to be strictly vegan, consider that every breath you take kills microbes, viruses and bacteria.
so it's just made from GM soy instead?
Rotorburn provides a safe haven for morons.......

As for the last statement about soy proteins, maybe the marketing hype has come from the dairy industry bashing alternative products??? Having my own breasts does have its benefits though...

As I said, I'm not a veggo but given the amount of hormones and other chemicals pumped into most meat on the market I think a little Soy Protein won't hurt.

Look, to the OP.... every day we are constantly bombarded with ads trying to change the way we buy, think and so on. You said you have experienced this Vego conversion (of which given your example I wouldn't even call a conversion attempt) 2 times in your life. Move on dude, get over it.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Rotorburn provides a safe haven for morons.......

As for the last statement about soy proteins, maybe the marketing hype has come from the dairy industry bashing alternative products???

As I said, I'm not a veggo but given the amount of hormones and other chemicals pumped into most meat on the market I think a little Soy Protein won't hurt.

Look, to the OP.... every day we are constantly bombarded with ads trying to change the way we buy, think and so on. You said you have experienced this Vego conversion (of which given your example I wouldn't even call a conversion attempt) 2 times in your life. Move on dude, get over it.

considering i don't do dairy either....but i *have* been a landscape gardener.

workmx

Banned
Look, to the OP.... (snip)... You said you have experienced this Vego conversion (of which given your example I wouldn't even call a conversion attempt) 2 times in your life. Move on dude, get over it.
+1.

Viewers, for those who missed it, the story so far:
1. OP was hungry;
2. an unnamed lady was nice enough to drive to the shops, get food for him and bring it back;
3. OP did not like the food;
4. OP misinterprets the lady's intentions;
5. OP goes onto a public forum for a whinge.

IMHO, not only is this a great example of first world problems, it shows that the OP that the is a ungrateful whinger.

Last edited:

vtwiz

Likes Dirt
Be careful... Vtwiz does not understand humour. (s)He'll think you're serious.
Yeah, humour is hard to pick up on when your reading a bunch of words out of context. Given some of the comments here you can't blame me if I actually think some people think in those ways.

Last edited:

workmx

Banned
Yeah, homour is hard to pick up on when your reading a bunch of words out of context. Given some of the comments here you can't blame me if I actually think some people think in those ways.
Sure.

Still, it's over.

Last edited: