Olympics

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have to say that there are some big fuckwits in NRL and repeat offenders, consistently in the papers up here for being drunk retards.
See our jerks are so big they make the Qld news! Must be pretty important to bump off the usual reports you guys get?
- Sir Joh to run again.
- Science proves the earth is still flat.
- 1kg of feathers proven heavier than 1kg of rocks.
- sister wives legislation up for review.

Flow-Rider

Burner
See our jerks are so big they make the Qld news! Must be pretty important to bump off the usual reports you guys get?
- Sir Joh to run again.
- Science proves the earth is still flat.
- 1kg of feathers proven heavier than 1kg of rocks.
- sister wives legislation up for review.
This was one of the NRL players I was thinking of http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/broncos/brisbane-broncos-star-james-roberts-in-drunken-incident-report/news-story/0ebd3eac651bf172d64b2b1b795baa6d

Now back to the Olympics, I can't believe Peter Sagan punctured early in the MTB race.

Beej1

The marathon is a worthy event. Those bastards put it all on the line.
'Ken Oath.

I put the treadmill up to 20km/h this morning - couldn't maintain that pace for more than 90 seconds (because I'm a fat, unfit bastard).

The marathon runners average this speed over 2 hours.

Madness.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'Ken Oath.

I put the treadmill up to 20km/h this morning - couldn't maintain that pace for more than 90 seconds (because I'm a fat, unfit bastard).

The marathon runners average this speed over 2 hours.

Madness.
Yep, I used to be able to run a 4min/km for 5km no worries, maybe up to 10km (44 was my best, but i'm sure I could have...woulda shoulda etc). Thats not fast,it's not slow either... and that isn't even touching these guys, they'd be pretty much out of sight after the 1st km. And I'd think in those first few km's (or 15), they'd be pushing along, but not hurting...

I guess thats pros for you.

OscarWhitbread

Likes Bikes
Yep, I used to be able to run a 4min/km for 5km no worries, maybe up to 10km (44 was my best, but i'm sure I could have...woulda shoulda etc). Thats not fast,it's not slow either... and that isn't even touching these guys, they'd be pretty much out of sight after the 1st km. And I'd think in those first few km's (or 15), they'd be pushing along, but not hurting...

I guess thats pros for you.
Just last weekend I trotted out roughly 40km on my local rail trail, my average speed was about 20km/h, the only difference being I was on my bike...

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I can't run for shit nowdays :( then again I'm crap on a bike too... thats getting lardy for you.