Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How old do I have to be to post here?

Where the fuck have manners gone? Some recent observations:
- young mum struggling to manoeuvre pram up small step in cafe walkway. Young trade/labour type gets annoyed about having to move out of her way! I walk across the cafe past plenty of others who could help to help. Pram assisting is hardly difficult people.

- does nobody do customer service anymore? Fuck I hate when I want to buy something and the servant gives me the vibe that putting their phone down for 3 seconds tovtake my money and stay employed has ruined their day.

- as a regular train user, it shits me no end when people try to cram onto the train as I attempt to exit. Especially when I have a bike and these fat moronic sheeple are huddled around the door as though they expect Jesus or john Lennon to welcome them on. Stand back arseholes and let me off! The train isn't going to leave you stranded. Unless you are that dick burglar running down the stairs asking the train to wait. You should be left stranded.

- local ocean baths are being rebuilt. The whole area is closed off. Very close by is a pretty rad cafe and bar and so on, unbeatable beach front. Parking is a mess thanks to a poorly planned development. There is a few disabled parks at the front (goodish) of said establishment. But the other disabled parks are all at the bottom of a hill where the baths are. Surely the council could send someone over with a sign and some paint and move the parks to a more accessible location? The baths are expected to be closed for around 2 years...i have no need for use of disabled parking.

Anyway have a nice day, I am off to buy chocolate milk.

Big AC

Likes Dirt
Have you ever watched people get on a train? They walk into the carriage at 0.00005kph then prop in the middle and try and decide whether they turn left or right down the aisle (if they make past the doorway without stopping). It is like it’s the most important decision in their life; I’ll go left, oh no I think that I’ll go right, wait I should stop here for a bit more and think about this, no I’ll actually go left…… Fark people make a bloody decision.

On topic of train nuffers what is with the people who push past everyone else who is standing to get the one seat left when they only go 3 stops? Standing for 5 minutes won’t kill you.

For all those people who have to deal with incompetent nuffers who for some reason think that they are awesome (I’m tipping that we all know many) I post up the link below. It will bring a warm feeling to your heart to know that you are not alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Big JD

Wheel size expert
smackies

I mentioned to smackie parents yesterday that it was ok that they didnt swipe off as I would cover it through always paying and increased fares. They had no idea what I was talking about- bloody freeloaders and junkies. What hope have the children. The way they were talking to their kids was disturbing.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Having to go riding Sat morning before being shouted to the final Bledisloe Cup game and then having the accommodation and dinner paid for too. Lots of wine. Hang on, THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! I love ranters....:love:

scblack

Leucocholic
Having to go riding Sat morning before being shouted to the final Bledisloe Cup game and then having the accommodation and dinner paid for too. Lots of wine. Hang on, THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! I love ranters....:love:
You lucky lucky lucky bastard!

DMan

Thanks Mr.Black. I just feel much better getting it off my chest :becky:

DMan

But I'm helping. Now I've given you something else to complain about.....

Big JD

Wheel size expert
But I'm helping. Now I've given you something else to complain about.....
what the fact the the Kiwis will once again wipe our wallaby butts and we will blame the naughty backs for distracting us midweek.

DMan

It's going to be a blood bath. Dinner is now booked at a great restaurant with a awesome winelist for after. Just to let you know...

Big JD

Wheel size expert
It's going to be a blood bath. Dinner is now booked at a great restaurant with a awesome winelist for after. Just to let you know...
yeah but you will be so disappointed you wont enjoy it. Youll be too fatigued from riding the super Brissy trails that youll be tied and depressed and the heat will make those first three beers go straight to your head and youll be found the next day asleep in someones front yard in Bardon with a half eaten kabab and a black eye. Youre friends who welcomed you to Brisbane and looked after you will be on the blower to your wife/ girlfriend cause you hit on their wife/ daughter or cat and you cant find your way back to get your clothes.

Brisbane is like that to soft southerners- it can crew you up and spit you out like a soilled nappy

DMan

yeah but you will be so disappointed you wont enjoy it. Youll be too fatigued from riding the super Brissy trails that youll be tied and depressed and the heat will make those first three beers go straight to your head and youll be found the next day asleep in someones front yard in Bardon with a half eaten kabab and a black eye. Youre friends who welcomed you to Brisbane and looked after you will be on the blower to your wife/ girlfriend cause you hit on their wife/ daughter or cat and you cant find your way back to get your clothes.

Brisbane is like that to soft southerners- it can crew you up and spit you out like a soilled nappy

Stop it JD. You're building my hopes up from having an AWESOME weekend to it becoming EPIC! I don't want to be disappointed. Do you think I could hope for all that? It will be the first 2 beers. And you forgot to add "youll be found the next day asleep in someones front yard in Bardon in just your soiled undies, with a half eaten kabab and a black eye." I'll post pics on Monday.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
I hate people who walk across the street against the lights and expect cars to stop.

I dont like people in general

Last edited: