Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I am about to kill the wankers behind me as this is now the second nite in a row that their fucking dogs are going apeshit barking.....the fuckers obviously have left for a few days and just left the dogs outside and now it's every 5 mins they constantly bark. Last nite it went from sundown to about 4 am this morning,constantly....

I fucking hate these type of dog owners......I'm of age and hate noise at nite.

Now what can I put in their letterbox tonite.......
well that an obvious answer...their dog, labelled parts 1 to 10!

frank_n

Likes Dirt
Office Worker.."Im a little uncomfortable, and warm sitting in my nice chair, looking at Ebay (and RB) while I should be working, would be a dear and get that fixed for me"
Service Tech.."Sure thing, I will just pop up onto the roof with my toolbag (10kg), and reclaim unit (10kg), and reclaim bottle (10kg), and nitro bottle/reg (20kg), and new refrigerant bottle (30kg) and vac pump (10kg) extension leads (5kg), and new copper pipe and fittings (5kg)...and get that fixed for you quick snap"
Office Worker.."And how long do you think that will take, as I have quite a lot of work to catch up on, and I am quite uncomfortable..if its going to take a while, maybe I should go home, as im pretty sure its an WHS issue!"
Service Tech..'Grinds Teeth!'
LOL
I'd feel more concerned about you whiners when you've worked in Central SA or QLD working in 50+ deg, covered in flies, walking for hrs or working in the remote highlands in PNG jungle, traversing up/down near vertical limestone ridges logging rock formations, breaking trail, waiting for a helicopter to pick you up at the end of the day in atrocious weather and thinking I'll have to find a couple of trees to setup my hammock to sleep through the night /rain, wrapped in a space-blanket until sun-up and the weather clears. No food & water other than what you are carrying at the end of the day. No heating/cooling. Mossies, bugs, crap and no-one around unless you trudge back up to several Km to a temporary camp for locals hewed out of the surrounding trees & branches.
You get to go to the pub at the end of the day and whinge ......

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Office Worker.."Im a little uncomfortable, and warm sitting in my nice chair, looking at Ebay (and RB) while I should be working, would be a dear and get that fixed for me"
Service Tech.."Sure thing, I will just pop up onto the roof with my toolbag (10kg), and reclaim unit (10kg), and reclaim bottle (10kg), and nitro bottle/reg (20kg), and new refrigerant bottle (30kg) and vac pump (10kg) extension leads (5kg), and new copper pipe and fittings (5kg)...and get that fixed for you quick snap"
Office Worker.."And how long do you think that will take, as I have quite a lot of work to catch up on, and I am quite uncomfortable..if its going to take a while, maybe I should go home, as im pretty sure its an WHS issue!"
Service Tech..'Grinds Teeth!'
Not all office workers are bad, one customer just gave me a $150 bottle of scotch for Christmas for keeping them comfortable.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Where do I start.How much time do I have?
Mountain bike related.
I hate new standards eg wheel axle widths, head sets, bottom brackets.
Its just bullshit .
Mindless negative , land managing bureaucrats .
People who cut down every tree + take out every rock when they help build tracks there is a lot of that where I live .
you cant put them back to make it interesting,,,,,, hello??
Its dumbed down MacDonalds standard mountain biking.
People who have to change their bikes all the time . They need to realize that if they are a shit rider a new bike wont help.
Fat people who buy bikes thinking it will make them fit. It wont if you dont ride it dickhead.

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
People who have to change their bikes all the time . They need to realize that if they are a shit rider a new bike wont help.
Fat people who buy bikes thinking it will make them fit. It wont if you dont ride it dickhead.

Shhhh! Don't tell them that... They're the people I am hoping to buy my next bike off of for 1/4 of what it's worth..

(Plus, I am a fat poorly skilled rider and want my next bike to fix everything :p)

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LOL
I'd feel more concerned about you whiners when you've worked in Central SA or QLD working in 50+ deg, covered in flies, walking for hrs or working in the remote highlands in PNG jungle, traversing up/down near vertical limestone ridges logging rock formations, breaking trail, waiting for a helicopter to pick you up at the end of the day in atrocious weather and thinking I'll have to find a couple of trees to setup my hammock to sleep through the night /rain, wrapped in a space-blanket until sun-up and the weather clears. No food & water other than what you are carrying at the end of the day. No heating/cooling. Mossies, bugs, crap and no-one around unless you trudge back up to several Km to a temporary camp for locals hewed out of the surrounding trees & branches.
You get to go to the pub at the end of the day and whinge ......
And this is a daily occurrence for you?...might be questioning said employer about operation procedures!..
oh, and the central SA/QLD part, no I don't get paid $60 p/h to put up with that shit, so im not fairly compensated for it!

binner

Hath shat hymself
Faaark enough

.........ohhh and for the third fucking nite in a row......I'm going to hang the dogs on his fucking picket fence soon......
Then when he gets home ill do the same to him....

tommytrails

Cannon Fodder
Effin spiders. I cant go for one bloody night ride without the little bastards covering the trails. Makes for a very slow ride.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of angy old men and women!

DH (not mtnbike related)....the untouchable stepson dropped his Swedish GF on Xmas eve, what a total total douchbag...
poor girl....polite, kind, caring, beautiful, can cook, everything an aussie would want...except she's too klingy apparently...wtf?

There's a meme in it....at 20 yrs old can fly jet airplane but can't handle a woman?

Fuckwit!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
DH (not mtnbike related)....the untouchable stepson dropped his Swedish GF on Xmas eve, what a total total douchbag...
poor girl....polite, kind, caring, beautiful, can cook, everything an aussie would want...except she's too klingy apparently...wtf?

There's a meme in it....at 20 yrs old can fly jet airplane but can't handle a woman?

Fuckwit!
Does she need somewhere to stay while sheltering from the emotional storm? I am kind of near the beach...had a really convenient 5minute train ride right up to it until boxing day. Then the NSW state government cut it off. Cbd and beach train access is now a mess, not to mention all other train based commuting.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I love this thread. I can relate to, well, most of the posts. Love it. Thanks!:rockon:
3. The title of this thread! ANGY??? WTF! A N G R Y :frusty:
The spelling in the title of this thread pisses me off. What the fuck is an 'angy old man'?
You guys are simply know nothing twits, said another way; get f**ked! I'm so glad it pisses you off I capitalised it!:kev: I hope it doesn't make you ANGY.:heh: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Angy

Slowman

Likes Dirt
Had a dual birthday bash on the weekend for my partners daughter and 20yr old "golden boy" son.....BBQ & Bonfire with live entertainment.

Knowing the golden boy to have short arms/long pockets, the nouse to not pay his share and use/take when he's home........I asked the missus to tell him to bring his own alcohol and some ice for him and his girly.

Naturally he turns up late and without any stuff ....."didn't get the txt" apparently......WTF, who goes to a party with nothing.....

I don't deny shouting anyone a beer for their birthday but as I predicted he drank at will from the "beer barrow" without asking till he was drunk....then (without my knowledge) went to my beer fridge and got some more and offered them around....

Apparently I'm the bitch for whinging about it.....teach the boy some life ettiquete I say!
That right there, someone pretending to be generous and taking credit for mine requires some serious seethingly premeditated setting up. And mother's day is just coming up! When he falls short on his mother you save the day! I promise you won't need to say a word! Maybe do his mum loudly the next time he's over.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
I frikin hate douche bag p platers who insist on going 20-30kph over their speed limit on the freeway thinking they are awesome drivers with all their years of experience. I need to build a few jets in the side of my car so I can squirt brake fluid onto their paintwork as they go pass :)
Fucking P platers doing 80 in the right hand lane, AND fucking P platers doing 130 in the breakdown lane, chunts, park your excel in mums garage then kill yourself!
I have a story that will make you smile, a few days ago...

After a nice start to the morning with a couple of waves I was driving back on the highway from Waterfall when a green P plater chopped in front of me, a toot was justified but I let it go as I know I can cut it fine too by some others' standards. A few moments later I went up the kerbside lane and went past but there was a truck ahead so I chopped in front of him (I figure he should be understanding) though I could see him speed up flashing his lights and hear him punching the horn. It was already done. So I give him the finger. Next I hear him revving the motor and tyres screeching as he comes around the left of me. I think he came too close for even his own comfort and as he reefed the steering wheel he put himself into a spin and smashed into the guard rail; both front and back ends. Looked like he did every panel; front back and sides!

He couldn't drive to save his life and he was lucky he didn't kill himself or anyone else for that matter. All over some notion of "my space".