Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Where are you riding. Daisy can be crap. It was busy at Nerang yesterday arvo, but didn't have a problem.
Yeah I was at Daisy. It really can be a pain in the arse as it attracts a lot of people. I usually ride there at dawn, keeps the average punters away in the winter time, only the dedicated brave the cold that early and they are usually not the ones i have issues with. Im keen to check out Nerang. Only been there once and didnt have a great time of it. Need some local knowledge to show me around.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Yeah I was at Daisy. It really can be a pain in the arse as it attracts a lot of people. I usually ride there at dawn, keeps the average punters away in the winter time, only the dedicated brave the cold that early and they are usually not the ones i have issues with. Im keen to check out Nerang. Only been there once and didnt have a great time of it. Need some local knowledge to show me around.
brave the cold in Qld- your sh!tting me brother

Nerang is the best- but you do need to know how to hook up all the loops. Local bike shop should have a map.

fridgie

Likes Dirt

Nerang is the best- but you do need to know how to hook up all the loops. Local bike shop should have a map.
Pretty sure justrides at Nerang have a map on their service counter

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Younger dudes skidding in berms to take wanky action shots.
People building un thought out half arsed features on good existing tracks, especially if they wreck something else.
Rubbish.
SKIDS.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt

I know i have climatised and become soft. I blame QLD entirely! Miss those titty freezing mornings in the blue mountains winters.

indica

Serial flasher
I'm only an hour from Cairns and f.me it is cold.
I've had to buy slippers to wear in the house.
The old knee does not like riding in this weather.

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of angy old men and women!

I'm only an hour from Cairns and f.me it is cold.
I've had to buy slippers to wear in the house.
The old knee does not like riding in this weather.
You're kidding aren't you? Come and visit Melbourne, you'll soon know cold! Although I must admit it's been pretty mild lately, around 15 or 16 most days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
You're kidding aren't you? Come and visit Melbourne, you'll soon know cold! Although I must admit it's been pretty mild lately, around 15 or 16 most days.
I don't want to visit Melbourne.
I lived in Bendigo for 4 years and left 2 years ago.
I know cold and don't like it.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Angry threads that feel like some old farts tea party :yell:
Oh, Scotch finger biscuits, yes please.:whistle:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Fucking P platers doing 80 in the right hand lane, AND fucking P platers doing 130 in the breakdown lane, chunts, park your excel in mums garage then kill yourself!

Oh, and dog farts.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
When it rains heavily the night before i plan to ride. And Kenda Honey badgers! Seriously, shittest tyre ever!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Igmarent hillbillies, in my house! Wish the old, wife beating prick would just hurry up and die. Then these miserable, imbeciles could pack up their banjos and fuck off.

There is going to be some in law stabbing before to much longer.

bnoob

Squid
Clowns on the local trails treating trailbuilding volunteers with total disrespect. If there is a sign saying to walk your bike through a section because of trailcare in progress, then WALK your goddam BIKE!!

Rambodian

Likes Bikes
Frig wits riding pit bikes on mountain bike only trails. I love moto's, I rode for years, but the dick heads wreck steep climbs by rutting them out and besides that they nearly killed us today. :frusty:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this damn rain is pissing me off. Not like it's even constant, it lets the trails dry a bit then pisses down overnight when I'm planning to ride the next day. Why when I was a lad the weather would never be allowed to behave like this