Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Jabubu

let you google that for me
You've become quite pragmatic from the Hambo of old..
FIFY.

Dangerholm has made an XC bike, and an XC bike with longer forks and down-cunty tyres. Oh and replaced them with much smaller batteries.

Congrats.

Certainly looks lovely though!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Dangerholm has made an XC bike, and an XC bike with longer forks and down-cunty tyres. Oh and replaced them with much smaller batteries.

Congrats.
Ths Scott Lumen eRide 900SL is a 130mm/130mm bike, purely in the light trail category as standard, even as per the Scott website 'lightweight trail'. He has replaced the 130mm fork with a 130mm fork on both bikes and replaced the TQ 360Wh battery with a special one off battery that TQ made for him with a carbon fibre casing and its still 360Wh battery.

I would hambo-tube some blokes riding supposed 'XC bikes with down-cunty' tyres in the 130mm/130mm cat and tell me you are not over biked by a mile.

The bloke builds superlight bikes and its quite interesting to see how light they can get. Well for some of us anyway.

hjgfdsa.jpg

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Ths Scott Lumen eRide 900SL is a 130mm/130mm bike, purely in the light trail category as standard, even as per the Scott website 'lightweight trail'. He has replaced the 130mm fork with a 130mm fork on both bikes and replaced the TQ 360Wh battery with a special one off battery that TQ made for him with a carbon fibre casing and its still 360Wh battery.

I would hambo-tube some blokes riding supposed 'XC bikes with down-cunty' tyres in the 130mm/130mm cat and tell me you are not over biked by a mile.

The bloke builds superlight bikes and its quite interesting to see how light they can get. Well for some of us anyway.

View attachment 401454
They are both lighter than my Smuggler :eek:

ozzybmx

They are both lighter than my Smuggler :eek:
Same with my Deviate and about 1.5kg heavier than my 120mm Spur which is an actual trail geo XC/light trail bike but these have 130mm, a battery and a motor.

The Trail/DC version has a combined 1668g of tyres, so over 800g each. Thats a fair bit of weight to play with on the 2.4 tyres he's fitted.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same with my Deviate and about 1.5kg heavier than my 120mm Spur which is an actual trail geo XC/light trail bike but these have 130mm, a battery and a motor.

The Trail/DC version has a combined 1668g of tyres, so over 800g each. Thats a fair bit of weight to play with on the 2.4 tyres he's fitted.
It’s bloody impressive to push the category like this, a Down-Hambo bike is a lot of fun and a motorised one which weighs significantly less than most people’s trail bikes would be even better.

ozzybmx

The new generation of “rope” wheels are fuck off light.
There's a German guy on MTBR, YouTube, Deviate Clan page, everywhere... has a set of enduro/AM level Berd rope spoke wheels. Bloody expensive at nearly AU$4k and around 1450-1500g, which is a bit ridiculous when you can build up a 1750g or less set of carbon enduro wheels with DT Comps and DT240/350 for about 1/3 of the price and not cry just as hard if you break one.

ozzybmx

Didn't make it any better looking though..
I fucking hated that Oso the first time I seen it.

Then I got a little bit space age / Old school.

Then I loved the looked but Fck me $17k with GX & Fox performance.
It was then the frame than won me over, basically I paid $17k for a frame that is warranted to run a 200mm DH fork. Shit group but frame goes hard ?

Mattyp

Cows go boing

It was then the frame than won me over, basically I paid $17k for a frame that is warranted to run a 200mm DH fork. Shit group but frame goes hard ?
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. ;)

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't

It is nice having the option of using dual crown.

You do realise you now have to get a dual crown fork don't you? I've been lured in and it's sitting in Frankfurt as I type this..