Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Just say RB, it makes us happy... prob 40 similar blokes just doing similar stupid shit.
Fuck mate, I must only do smart shit.

Everyone thought we'd never hear from @Jpez after his dabble in the wonderful world of IT practical jokes.

If I spent that sort of money on a part for my bike no one would ever hear from me again. And I'd only be discovered after a pack of wild dogs dug up my decomposed body from a shallow grave somewhere at the You Yangs.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If I spent that sort of money on a part for my bike no one would ever hear from me again. And I'd only be discovered after a pack of wild dogs dug up my decomposed body from a shallow grave somewhere at the You Yangs.
We... as a family have not been on a holiday since 2019/20 my missus has done one trip to Tassie with her mum, she's heading back in Jan this year.

I'm on a holiday every 2 weeks when I head to Melrose, get on the piss, ride, piss, ride, piss, ride... its just my holiday, nobody else feels my vibe. My boys are 17 & 18, their vibe is girls, cars, bikes, surfing, beach, party, beers.... not in that order.