Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I'm hoping Zerode make a Ebike version of the Taniwha.
your not the only one it seems to a very high in demand product !

the pinion video shows the simpton on trails, so looks like they had at least 1 mtb manufacturer along during the development, the different battery options and controller options are good too! allready told my local zerode dealer i want an e zerode :p

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
your not the only one it seems to a very high in demand product !

the pinion video shows the simpton on trails, so looks like they had at least 1 mtb manufacturer along during the development, the different battery options and controller options are good too! allready told my local zerode dealer i want an e zerode :p
Simplon are the only using the TQ as well other than Trek and Scott. Their version looks awesome

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
This popped up this morning. I know nothing about them but a High Pivot E - all the trends!

slowmick

38-39"
This popped up this morning. I know nothing about them but a High Pivot E - all the trends!

Ok - my little brain has trouble with the names:
MT = 170F / 160R
LT = 150F / 140R

Rorschach

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Base model at 8.5k looks OK value for a starter bike, although I picked up the carbon equivalent for 8k last month with better components
Like fuck it's good value. Rockshox Recon fork, an X-Fusion shock, Tektro brakes, and wire bead tyres? That's a joke spec.

Jabubu

I said OK value for a starter bike Hambo, not good value given its comparable to a base model Turbo Levo
Turbo Levo Alloy | Specialized.com
It's shit value for a starter bike because the suspension is basic even for a 'down-cunty' bike and you'll need to upgrade the tyres if you want to go tubeless. The brakes are ok though. Look at Polygon or Norco if you don't want your pants pulled down.

Rorschach

It's shit value for a starter bike because the suspension is basic even for a 'down-cunty' bike and you'll need to upgrade the tyres if you want to go tubeless. The brakes are ok though. Look at Polygon or Norco if you don't want your pants pulled down.
You do you Hambo. Given you have no interest in ebikes, why don't you leave it to us that do?

Jabubu

You do you Hambo. Given you have no interest in ebikes, why don't you leave it to us that do?
Having a motor has nothing to do with it, it's a bicycle with a shit spec.

I don't know why you're so upset, you have one with a great spec, go enjoy it.