Newly Released Bikes General

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Well this has melted my brain.

Hello 24hr bike.

You may want it for something else though.

I haven't been paying attention, is this replacing or complimenting the Sniper?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Aussie pricing page, holy pricey bike batman!

No frame only option?
Surprisingly the base-spec it not wildly priced and still loaded with kit. You'd be wasting a lot of money on higher spec builds just to get Kashima and orange paint.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love the "find a dealer" button. They better need class a drugs to afford that.

The Australian micropeso really isn't what it used to be.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I don’t like the new normal. XT rear mech, SLX shifter and brakes and cassette but they call it the Race XT. :mad:
There wording for spec has always been suss. You get race face cranks, Xt derailleur then slx for the rest.
I’ve got an early switchblade, xtr race I think it was worded. Raceface cranks, xtr derailleur rest was xt.
I would love a new switchblade but last time I checked they were $5500 for a frame. No thanks I’ll pass

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hello 24hr bike.

You may want it for something else though.

I haven't been paying attention, is this replacing or complimenting the Sniper?
The intense 951 was a dh/fr weapon, so I was confused about making it xc.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

Jpez

Down on the left!
Colour me interested in the trail rig, provided the Australia tax isn't too steep. If they can get that here for around the $5K mark it's a pretty compelling package. No idea what the TRP slates are like but a quick bit of upgraditis on the drivetrain and it looks pretty tasty.
@Scotty675 runs the Slates I believe. I don’t think he’s on love with the lever shape.