Newly Released Bikes General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
So no random sticks or sneaky rocks flying up and causing grief. Hmm. Maybe it’s just the aesthetic then.

moorey

call me Mia
So no random sticks or sneaky rocks flying up and causing grief. Hmm. Maybe it’s just the aesthetic then.
It will tomorrow, now that you’ve said that. I’ve never even snagged a derailleur cable out the back…not even the old huge looped ones back in the day….so far.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
It will tomorrow, now that you’ve said that. I’ve never even snagged a derailleur cable out the back…not even the old huge looped ones back in the day….so far.
I apologise in advance. I remember those massive loops. Had a Mongoose XC bike early 2000’s, rear mech cable holder stopped halfway down the chainstay and then the cable was just a huge loop down to the mech.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not owned a bike with under BB cables but just seems a silly place to hang cables on MTB. Surely they would be prone to damage from rocks etc.
Canyons are the same, all cable/hose run down the bottom of the downtube under a plastic cover, then dropper, gear cable and brake hose looped over the BB.
Works well but untidy and always looks filthy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Dunno why, but Stanton have always left me feeling a bit "meh", but those are hot.

They seem a lot less 'fussy' than their other frames.
Sounds silly but I reckon they look odd with a 51mm offset fork. Doesn't go with the headtube from side angle...looks much better with a shorter offset.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meanwhile from the 'I wonder what it is really like' AliExpress file.

Behold the FS831 Megatower copy. They seem to getting easier to find.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/10050...2c296fa16236b064285E.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp
Here's the non mobile page link

Part of me wants to try it, part of me thinks it's a good way to waste $1500.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)