Nerfonomics

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Cool! Join me in over spending.

@cokeonspecialtwodollars can keep the prices down we will be sweet
Inflation!
Who wants some inflation!
Get your inflation right here folks!

(Not that I’m any different though. Fuck spending less after Covid. Take the holiday. Buy the car. Eat the good cheese. People have money, so money will get spent. It all could go to shit again tomorrow right? Why wait!)

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Inflation!

(Not that I’m any different though. Fuck spending less after Covid. Take the holiday. Buy the car. Eat the good cheese. People have money, so money will get spent. It all could go to shit again tomorrow right? Why wait!)
Still not buying an ebike. But yeah Europe here we come!

slowmick

38-39"
Inflation!

Can you see my shopping trolley? I was seduced by the $5 crumbed camembert with Cranberry sauce while shopping tonight.
Got home and the wife says - well we're never going to be skinny are we.
Looking forward to flinging it in the oven one night.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shit yeah @slowmick ! How good is crumbed cheese???? Don't be confined by what the shop says you do as well .... Get creative and do your own baked and friend and crumbed cheese options.

Also...it's truffle season! What better way to tell the reserve bank to fuck off than unnecessarily expensive unnecessary luxury food items?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Anyone care for a kick in the nuts

I have a feeling we're going to hit a recession.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have a feeling we're going to hit a recession.
Don't worry, the government will bailout the same corporate chunts who are price-gouging workers into oblivion currently when they cry poor about how they "can't survive the difficult market conditions" in the not too distant future.

Corporate profits good.

Decent living wage and working conditions bad.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
A very interesting analysis of the current inflation cycle from one of my intellectual heros.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk