Looking for the guy that crashed on boulder YOu Yangs today.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I guess the question was directly related to the issue at hand, dude falling off a bike on an MTB trail.

Invading people's privacy and acting illegally wasn't really what I had in mind when I asked, to be honest!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I guess the question was directly related to the issue at hand, dude falling off a bike on an MTB trail.

Invading people's privacy and acting illegally wasn't really what I had in mind when I asked, to be honest!
I reckon watching someone fall off a bike is fair game for voyeurism, but you should help them if they're hurt. Posting their vid online probably starts to push the boundaries, hence the argument. I think I'd be asking permission before posting online. But then we wouldn't end up with nearly as many funny fail videos if everyone had to ask permission.

Is keeping the footage of a stranger's bike crash for your 'personal viewing pleasure' crossing the line? Possibly.

scblack

Leucocholic
I don't see the issue. If you have that much problems with someone filming you, whatever you happen to be doing, then don't go out in public places. I would never expect any personal data or so on to be included of course. But posting up a video of someone crashing is fine to me. Helping them is a basic courtesy, that should happen and check they are OK.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't see the issue. If you have that much problems with someone filming you, whatever you happen to be doing, then don't go out in public places. I would never expect any personal data or so on to be included of course. But posting up a video of someone crashing is fine to me. Helping them is a basic courtesy, that should happen and check they are OK.
Surely you aren't referring to Poodle, who works in a busy cafe, and spends all day telling us exactly where he is and what he's doing 24/7? That's just nitpicking.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely you aren't referring to Poodle, who works in a busy cafe, and spends all day telling us exactly where he is and what he's doing 24/7? That's just nitpicking.
I'm not sure those 2 words are necessary.

As for having spare time on my hands...that's the nature of casual employment and a life with very few obligations.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not sure those 2 words are necessary.

As for having spare time on my hands...that's the nature of casual employment and a life with very few obligations.
Was a comment on your cries for privacy while being an intentionally visible person.....
Just sayin.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
A jumping competition is the only way to settle this one. I'll man the tape measure and start filling the moat with hungry crocodiles and well used dildos now just to keep it interesting.

Knuckles, can you bang together at big arsed wooden jump that would make Matt Hoffman scared in your spare time. Will put it on top of an up hill climb to keep it honourable.

Bring your popcorn and beanbags folks.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
A jumping competition is the only way to settle this one. I'll man the tape measure and start filling the moat with hungry crocodiles and well used dildos now just to keep it interesting.

Knuckles, can you bang together at big arsed wooden jump that would make Matt Hoffman scared in your spare time. Will put it on top of an up hill climb to keep it honourable.

Bring your popcorn and beanbags folks.
And smartphones to video it... just be prepared for forced mass deletions.