L'officiel Le Tour 2011 Thread!

LurvsMTB

Likes Bikes
Have just entered the TDF fantasy league...

FWIW:

Yellow: Contador
White: Gesnick
Green: Boonan
Polka: Andy
Combative: Chavenal
Team: Leopard

Looking forward to the race... although it is going suck with all the talk about Contador.

Here's hoping Cadel can find a bit of luck and nail the top step of podium.

Lurvs

jnatera

Likes Bikes
If you have an iphone. Download the SBS Tour De France App. They have live streaming from the start of the stage.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG OMG OMG OMG GO CADEL!!!! Eat Shit Steak-Eater!

Alright, thats enough from me, but wow I didnt see that coming.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I fell asleep and woke up with 3 seconds to go.
where can i see decent hightlights if last nights stage?
all i can find is the same 3 minute highlight

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nah ,not exactly what i mean,

I only want to watch the last 10mins of the race, and not having any recording device doesn't help either.

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TDF footage is pretty restricted in where it can legally be shown. Often the final 10 mins will be put on youtube. You have to find it before it's taken down. Just search '2011 Tour de France Stage x' where is x is the stage you're after.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just finished watching the tape! GO BMC!!!!

edit: just accepted everybody into fantasy, we now have 27 teams woohoo! Congrats to Jumpers who is leading after stage 1 (TTT didnt count I dont think)

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Congrats to Jumpers who is leading after stage 1 (TTT didnt count I dont think)
Australia - my sole aim is to beat you this year :)(you got me last yr)
Good see pressure on Contador - he will attack on stg 14
Tues nite is another interesting stage where it looks favour riders such as Gilbert, Voeklyer etc

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I have diagnosed why I have been performing so poorly, one of my fantasy riders wasn't even in the TdF... oops.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
I think I have diagnosed why I have been performing so poorly, one of my fantasy riders wasn't even in the TdF... oops.
Shocking excuse:D:D
Very exciting tour - i think the changes in points etc have made race much more xciting.
Interesting to see what happens again tonite withj another undulating stage.
I think leopard trek have a plan - Frank ahead of Andy before big mtns should force attacks from meateater etc , i reckon Andy is foxing and will explode in big mtns. I also think meateater will come good