(Fra)
Steve Morabito
(Sui)
Ivan Santaromita
(Ita)
Manuel Quinziato
(Ita)
Michael Schär (Sui)

No Ballan or Santombrogio - still under suspicion or no form?
Considering I don't know one single team mate (bar hincappie) for cadel it doesn't look good..

Add schleck in white for my tips please! Not too far away at all, think i might have to give it a miss for this year through :mad: Sleeping 2-630 won't cut it I dont think.

0psi

Eats Squid
Any recommendations for a good le tour guide/magazine for the one-month-a-year roadie geeks?
I haven't been into a news agent for a while but there is usually an official Tour Guide. Usually a good read with an indepth look into the teams, key riders and usually a double page spead with detailed info on each stage. Anyone grabbed one yet?

scblack

Leucocholic
White jersey

Andy Schleck is not longer eligible for the White jersey.

My Ride LeTour official guide told me that. Its a good guide - teams, stages, maps, equipment, regulations are all covered.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Add schleck in white for my tips please! Not too far away at all, think i might have to give it a miss for this year through :mad: Sleeping 2-630 won't cut it I dont think.
One option I took a few times last year was to record the stage and get up early. That way you can fast forward or double speed through some of the 'slower' bits and watch a whole stage before work and before you hear or read the results.

Twice as good if you set up the trainer in front of the TV, the end of the session when the sprint is on can get a bit rough though!

jackedin

Likes Dirt
Fantasy Teams again.

Are we going to have a go again this year.
SBS are suppose to have it up this week.
It really has captured my interest the last few years.

Jackedin

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
I will be in for the Fantasy League if theres a Rotorburn comp.

Re Schleck not being in contention, Ill change mine to Robert Gesink

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
One option I took a few times last year was to record the stage and get up early. That way you can fast forward or double speed through some of the 'slower' bits and watch a whole stage before work and before you hear or read the results.

Twice as good if you set up the trainer in front of the TV, the end of the session when the sprint is on can get a bit rough though!
Think I might go down the record idea but probably just watch it after work.

davzab

Likes Dirt
Gesink for white
Can't see contador getting beat for yellow unless his "I'm still tired" isn't just a poker face
Love to see thor back in Green but I don't think his form is quite what it was a few years back
Will be good to see a yank in the polka, levi/horner but don't think theyll cut it against the euro's. Maybe Vino if he drops off the contenders of the gc and can concentrate on mtns..

No nocturnal July woo! very different view this time around..

*Shamless self promo..*
I'm riding (not racing) the tour this year, hoping to catch some good action out there!
Doing it for a good cause too if your generous enough..
https://www.gofundraise.com.au/page/TdFforNamibia
Ill be blogging if anyones remotely interested..
www.davidludenia.com

Cheers,
Dave

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yellow - Contador
White - Gesink
Green - Cavendish
Polka Dot - A Schleck
Teams - Radioshack
Lantern Rouge - Adriano Malori
Most Combative - Moncoutie

Last edited:

sstumpy

Squid
Been watching A Schleck for the past few years. I think He is a real chance for yellow as long as his team can keep up with him throughout all the stages. Would be nice to see Cadel on the podium again. Will be riding the tour from my stationary bike in front of the TV.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We now have 5 teams in the Rotorburn SBS Fantasy TdF league. Going to be a good contest, there is plenty of room for me people to join!

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Just signed up for the mini-league

The interface is a bit slow this year, took forever to select just 9 cyclists, you need about 3 monitors to see everything at once!

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
up to 8 teams now.

most popular riders list thus far is very interesting Cavendish in the lead followed by Schleck then Contador. I can't help but think Phillipe Gilbert is overpriced at 6.5million.

skivi

Likes Dirt
i've just joined the mini league, my team is 'Huffy Test Team'

Schleck for yellow this year.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Yellow - alberto the meat eater
Green - Allesandro Pettachi
Polka dot - Andy Schleck
White - Robert Gesnick
Team - Radioshak
Most aggressive - Vino