Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Don't buy Sirena. They may have changed, but they used to rank last on the list of tuna brands that use sustainable fishing practises.

still ranking badly but the only one who doesn't smell and look like like watery cat food, unfortunately. Canned Tuna Guide and it *is* one of the few that are canned in Australia.

Tuna and salmon do tend to be a fair part of my protein intake for the week and having to be grain free limits my choices. good thing i love raw veg and fruit.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Black Sabbath Australian 2013 tour announced.

http://www.livenation.com.au/artist/black-sabbath-tickets

Fuck yeh, I have been waiting 20 years to see this.

(And my wife has a moral obligation to come along, as I suffered in silence at Lady Gaga)

I'm really torn about this. I can't see how they'll be able to top the Heaven and Hell tour with Dio and Vinnie Appice. Ozzy has proven time and time again he's not up to performing live and I don't want fucking Sharon to make any money from me. I have a nasty feeling it'll be a trainwreck.

On the other hand, it is Black Sabbath.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm really torn about this. I can't see how they'll be able to top the Heaven and Hell tour with Dio and Vinnie Appice. Ozzy has proven time and time again he's not up to performing live and I don't want fucking Sharon to make any money from me. I have a nasty feeling it'll be a trainwreck.

Ditto. Even get Tony to sing. While very different to most sabbath, I still listen to "in for the kill" and love it.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Ditto. Even get Tony to sing. While very different to most sabbath, I still listen to "in for the kill" and love it.
Well, that's actually former Deep Purple bass man & backing vocals Glenn(nnn...nnn) Hughes on that one, but I get your point! The sad fact is that almost any other iteration of Black Sabbath would be a better bet than one with Ozzy at this point in time. There was some noise a while back, just after Dio died that Ian Gillan was up for a tour.

[video=youtube;vwoT9_StEfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwoT9_StEfY[/video]

MasterOfReality

After forever

Yeah I'm thinking the same.

It already is a bit of a trainwreck. Just after the reunion announcement in LA last year, Bill Ward pulled out because of contractual issues. It was reported Sharon offered him 10%. No wonder he flipped them the bird. Then again he probably wasn't up to it anyway. He certainly can't come close to this:

[video=youtube;xtqy4DTHGqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtqy4DTHGqg[/video]

I remember reading years ago that one of the reasons they were putting off a new album was they didn't want to finish their career with an absolute shocker of a album. This new one has Rick Rubin producing it so who knows how it will turn out.

I didn't mind Tony Martin. A lot of my mates bag him out but after Dio, he was the next best vocalist they had.

syphon_the_python

Likes Dirt
I was just offered a place to study medicine at ANU next year. Fucking AWESOME!
Congratulations mate!

I received the notorious "Email of Death" so I'm now counting on the possibility of a second or third round offer from ANU or USYD. So, the uncertainty may continue until January, fuaaarrrrkkkkkkk.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting back from a ride, happy as hell and completely buggered from the wind; and having a shower and a beer.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Friday 7pm: order stem and seat post from CRC.
Monday 10am: receive stem and seat post from CRC.

Killing it.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
wespelaro - that's awesome. congratulations!

syphon_the_python - good luck for the next round!

i love that after this last weekend's slogfest i have ONE more state Series round to ride. i'm already qualified so i'm not required to ride the last after this weekend's two tracks, two bikes, two classes effort. fark me it's been a long hard round of new, technical tracks, chasing the men and the young guns with no-one at my ability level to measure myself against.