Little Things You Love

sam705

Likes Dirt
hell yeah. congratulations!
i've come back to finish off a course i started in 2008. dropped out at the beginning of 2009 when life and other bruises put me out for a while. i hated it hanging there, unfinished....waiting....calling me with that strident voice that said, over and over "you abandoned me!!"
Good on you mate, all the best!

Finally getting my tax done.

Shredden

Knows his goats

This photo.

Bent shift lever? No worries mate, Ill just shift with my hand on a 50 foot double.

Ryan Dungey is a legend.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know it doesn't compare to that photo, but LTIL: turning shit grades around. Today I got a Distinction for an assignment I wrote a while back.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Hey they were actually really good live. Had no idea they were so short though hehe, boys from my own heart! The Living End were pretty awesome too
Yeah, I gotta say they are actually pretty awesome live. Their music takes on a whole different style when played on stage-it gets away from the teeny-bopper pop punk thing their albums have going on and is actually just good, solid music. I don't like their music on albums, but on stage is a whole different matter.

LTIL: Playing a semi competitive team sport again. Been far too long.

indica

Serial flasher
My kids (8 and 10) watching Iron Monkey - with subs - and loving it. Oh, and Kung Fu Hustle... time for Fearless tonight.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
So it wasn't the gay guy with the horses?
Nice one Rick, do tell....

Kylie is older isn't she?
Gay guy with the horses finally gave up after abit of a verbal lashing.

I'll give you the gos in PM.

Finding the jobs has alot of perks when single!

BT180

Max Pfaff
Don't buy Sirena. They may have changed, but they used to rank last on the list of tuna brands that use sustainable fishing practises.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
youtube and pain

Natural selection and other peoples pain... just love it.

Plenty of bicycle orientated pain here too.

[video=youtube;PHsgYnXjyiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PHsgYnXjyiY#![/video]