Little Things You Love

jonny the boy

Likes Dirt
Yeah when did this start happening, I mean to the amount they are now? I was looking for something on there the other day and all I could find was a shit-tonne of full length movies most with the description "enjoy it while it lasts" haha.
With the nasty habit that HD videos have of loading small sections then stopping every couple mintues, i'd probably do myself in watching anything more that 5-10 mins long

Joy

Likes Dirt
Having stuff to look forward to!

Just booked flights to India for my friends traditional Indian wedding.

Playing a massive gig tonight at the Gold Coast

Good mates 40th birthday party tomorrow night.

Next level weekend ahead

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Agreed with the above. Looking forward to Horrorshows acoustic show on Tuesday!

Also, finding out that the midsem that I went into fulling expecting to fail, wasn't as bad as I'd hoped and I passed yewww!

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A package arrived for me this morning, in this package is a brand spanking new Kashima Rc4 shock. tomorrow when I fit it to the V10 frame I'm picking up my life will be complete.

Oh and Harmonix, that is some mad shit right there. Too bad the music sucks. Seriously who listens to that crap?

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
Another good example of the pluses of helmet-wearing. I'd struggle to think of an NRL player with such penmanship.
You would struggle to find an NRL player who could spell his own name, let alone compose a letter such as that.:eek:hwell: