Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LTIL

Listed my caravan for sale at 5pm last night, The current market price for that van at this moment is stupidly inflated as there is about a year wait, I had added around about 10% covid tax more than I paid 4yrs ago brand new.

Messages started 10 minutes after listing.

23 people interested till 6pm tonight, it was driving me insane.

I carefully sent messages to the interested parties in the correct order.

I did a 12hr day today and got out an hour early to meet the first super keen couple at 6:30pm... they were stoked with it, paid a deposit and its sold.

Will bank transfer me the rest of the cash over the weekend.

LTIH

Should have added an additional 5K covid cash to test the water.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
LTIL

Listed my caravan for sale at 5pm last night, The current market price for that van at this moment is stupidly inflated as there is about a year wait, I had added around about 10% covid tax more than I paid 4yrs ago brand new.

I did a 12hr day today and got out an hour early to meet the first super keen couple at 6:30pm... they were stoked with it, paid a deposit and its sold.

LTIH

So which bike are you buying now?

Minlak

custom titis
LTIL

LTIH

Woot!!!
I am noticing with motorbikes currently whilst they still have covid tax the people that shoot for the sky seem to have trouble moving them at all - it’s almost like the market is punishing them for trying.
2nd hand caravan prices I have never understood they always seemed inflated - people say there is no stock but you will pass easily 500 caravans in second hand yards between Gympie and Brisbane - maybe they are asking too much I never checked but seems weird to me.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
So which bike are you buying now?
Now YOU are talking my language :p

Woot!!!
I am noticing with motorbikes currently whilst they still have covid tax the people that shoot for the sky seem to have trouble moving them at all - it’s almost like the market is punishing them for trying.
2nd hand caravan prices I have never understood they always seemed inflated - people say there is no stock but you will pass easily 500 caravans in second hand yards between Gympie and Brisbane - maybe they are asking too much I never checked but seems weird to me.

The kids are at that age where they are working Thursdays and Saturdays, doing years 10 & 11, learning to drive ect... so dont want to be pissing off for a weekend here and there. Missus works too and has a whinge anbout not being able to do my midweek Melrose junkets.

We have the Melrose house and even I have no time to use a caravan at the moment, will buy another with a queen bed and toilet for the shuttle bunny in a few years when this stupid shit calms down and people can move around the world again.

Until then, looks like it will just be moi, a bike and a carton of beer heading to Melrose every few weeks to 'cut the grass' and ride.

mark22

Likes Dirt
LTIL hearing about all the new trails being built interstate AND being described as a thrill seeking/ adventure MTBer here in QLD, sounds exotic ay...

Got this in my inbox today, seems like we have plenty of company.
I wonder how these guys access our National Parks? hope it's not in their Adventure 4WDs.

Last edited:

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
purchased a canyon spectral.
When you say "purchased" do you mean ordered, paid deposit and await delivery in 2-3 months or were they able order one for delivery in say, 2 weeks. I have been looking at these, having bought a few Canyon's, but unsure about the wait. Thanks

Edit: forgot to ask which models.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you say "purchased" do you mean ordered, paid deposit and await delivery in 2-3 months or were they able order one for delivery in say, 2 weeks. I have been looking at these, having bought a few Canyon's, but unsure about the wait. Thanks

Edit: forgot to ask which models.
One ordered with an expected delivery of 28/2/22, the other mid March. Both the spectral Al 6.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
This is by far the best Australian whisky

If you like Smiths, try hellyers road “original”

Most over rated local has to be Limeburners, makes Starwars almost ok.