Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And while I'm at it...fuck Spotify. I encountered some accounting issues (all goes back to the Christmas party and loosing all my valuables) and then some complications from being overseas. Now I'm stuck with their basic scheme until I set up a new account etc. Did you know I can't even play a specific album or song?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not sure what's worse, no labels or contradictory instructions.

putting together sim rig and instructions say i need 25mm bolts but all i can find are 20's. i made an error earlier using longer bolts than were needed so i had to go find them. so i was being careful here. measure, check, check last steps bolts. parts list at the top of the section, 8X20mm, 10X 20mm, next page, you needs 25mm.
The thing came in 10 boxes, most of the bolt bags arent labelled, and I have a heap extra in some places which is great when i do step 3 and have not enough until I open the bag that came with the parts in step 5.

cammas

Seamstress
People who have no idea!
So I’m on the hunt for some tyres for the e-bike, I find a set of Schwalbe Eddy Currents on marketplace, ad reads brand new tyres will throw in a bottle of sealant as well for $100. I messaged the guy as the ad didn’t say wheel size and I couldn’t read it in the photo, he comes back with “26 bro” now that should have told me not to continue, but I ask 29x2.6 or 27.5x2.6? He comes back with 29, so I’m like can I get a photo of the second tyre as there was only one in the ad, “I’ll get you one in the morning”. I’m like fair enough it was getting late, anyway I’m like fuck it I tee up a time to meet and where, fuck Wheelers Hill, okay it’s $270 worth of gear for $100 it’s worth the drive, or is it.
He asks me to meet in a shopping centre car park, I’m okay a little sus but some people don’t like people at their house. So I finally get there today in peak hour traffic and he comes across the car park with a tyre and sealant. I ask where’s the other tyre, his reply @isn’t that two?”
Nope, then I look at the tyre and it’s 27.5, start questioning him and he obviously has no idea what he has, then he tells he got it with a bike he bought and showed me the messages from the guy about the tyre. Looks like that guy told him some crap via messenger, he had no idea, he then apologised and offered me money for petrol, I told him not worry and then did the 80 minute drive home a little pissed plus peak hour traffic.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
People who have no idea!
So I’m on the hunt for some tyres for the e-bike, I find a set of Schwalbe Eddy Currents on marketplace, ad reads brand new tyres will throw in a bottle of sealant as well for $100. I messaged the guy as the ad didn’t say wheel size and I couldn’t read it in the photo, he comes back with “26 bro” now that should have told me not to continue, but I ask 29x2.6 or 27.5x2.6? He comes back with 29, so I’m like can I get a photo of the second tyre as there was only one in the ad, “I’ll get you one in the morning”. I’m like fair enough it was getting late, anyway I’m like fuck it I tee up a time to meet and where, fuck Wheelers Hill, okay it’s $270 worth of gear for $100 it’s worth the drive, or is it.
He asks me to meet in a shopping centre car park, I’m okay a little sus but some people don’t like people at their house. So I finally get there today in peak hour traffic and he comes across the car park with a tyre and sealant. I ask where’s the other tyre, his reply @isn’t that two?”
Nope, then I look at the tyre and it’s 27.5, start questioning him and he obviously has no idea what he has, then he tells he got it with a bike he bought and showed me the messages from the guy about the tyre. Looks like that guy told him some crap via messenger, he had no idea, he then apologised and offered me money for petrol, I told him not worry and then did the 80 minute drive home a little pissed plus peak hour traffic.
Every time I hit peak stupid, someone comes along and lowers the bar. How does such stupid manage to even exist?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So glad I did my primary schooling at Beaumaris North. The Beauy kids were weird, even when they came into our group at Beaumaris High. We have since come to understand why.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'm going to ride on these coat tails because I fucking hate bells! They are an obnoxious addition to your bike. I spend a lot of time riding on a shared path and the number of douche bags powering along ding a ling ding donging frantically is ridiculous.
Fortunately fickle fashion and expensive goodies to capitalise you ride will come to the rescue. Spendeth on a Knog or one of their many knock offs and hire a Security guard to keep people from wanting to know you after you are immediately cooler and more attractive than before.
https://www.knog.com/products/oi-classic-bike-bell

And fuck trail runners.
Fuck families that walk 3 abreast totally oblivious to the world on those paths too.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
LTIH. The Mardi gras punishing the whole Police Force for the the murders done by one of our own.
Maybe they need to realize cunts come from all walks of life including gay
Let them march motherfuckers or you are bigots yourself
Are they punishing the whole Police force over this incident?

I mean, the crimes weren't committed in the line of duty, he just happened to be a Policeman.

safreek

Are they punishing the whole Police force over this incident?

I mean, the crimes weren't committed in the line of duty, he just happened to be a Policeman.
that's my point man, stopping the police float is very small minded and in my opinion divides where there is a need for unity.
Highjacked by the vocal minority again

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Fortunately fickle fashion and expensive goodies to capitalise you ride will come to the rescue. Spendeth on a Knog or one of their many knock offs and hire a Security guard to keep people from wanting to know you after you are immediately cooler and more attractive than before.
https://www.knog.com/products/oi-classic-bike-bell

Fuck families that walk 3 abreast totally oblivious to the world on those paths too.
And old people who wander left and right across the entire path randomly.
I rang my obnoxious bell, but just in case I sung out "good afternoon" as well. Boy, did the old guy have a heart attack when I spoke! He scuttled to the left and exclaimed something inaudible.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
that's my point man, stopping the police float is very small minded and in my opinion divides where there is a need for unity.
Highjacked by the vocal minority again
Hang on, did they actually say this is the reason they stopped the police float?

safreek

Hang on, did they actually say this is the reason they stopped the police float?
No, they said it was so the gay community does not get "triggered" or some such shit.

Personally I think they believe it brings shame on the gay community so they feel a need to shuffle the blame.

It was one fuckwit that did the crime, not the gay community, not the police community just one person.

I say continue with the bonding of both sides, not blaming.

LPG

likes thicc birds
No, they said it was so the gay community does not get "triggered" or some such shit.

Personally I think they believe it brings shame on the gay community so they feel a need to shuffle the blame.

It was one fuckwit that did the crime, not the gay community, not the police community just one person.

I say continue with the bonding of both sides, not blaming.
I'm not following it but from what I saw briefly it was done as a protest against how police ignore reports involving same sex couples and this was relevant in in the murder. Why let police march with you if they are not doing their job to protect gay couples the same way hetero couples are protected. Have a look a bit deeper to see the reason, I'm sure it wasn't a decision taken lightly and the media aren't likely reporting things correctly.

safreek

I'm not following it but from what I saw briefly it was done as a protest against how police ignore reports involving same sex couples and this was relevant in in the murder. Why let police march with you if they are not doing their job to protect gay couples the same way hetero couples are protected. Have a look a bit deeper to see the reason, I'm sure it wasn't a decision taken lightly and the media aren't likely reporting things correctly.
Doesn't seem real relevant in this event, plenty of 000 calls aren't investigated because they can't be traced, apparently they couldn't trace where this one came from.

The amount of heterosexual domestic violence is huge and doesn't get treated any differently.
It's always after the fact that everyone wants to judge.
Police can be gay and should be able to be represented in the Mardi gras.

Seems they are relentlessly hunting down gay killers from decades ago, with much success. Pretty good start from something that was always ignored.

The force has changed s lot from the bad old days and people need to recognize this, not all crime is able to be stopped, maybe I'm wrong but no one reported the shots, if they did and no one investigated it's more than just the gay community that should be worried.

Unfortunately some people are always waiting to have a dig at the police.

It's all a political stand, unfortunately the Mardi gras is all about politics now and not just celebrating gayness.
Yes I know it started as a political statement, but to include other political stands debases what the whole thing represents now.