Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
Not entirely unexpected, but shit form, regardless.

I had no idea about that Pantera shit in 2016. Piss poor apology for an unacceptable action.

The good old southern boys may have left some clues

1709073842154.png

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old men don't need a gopro or similar. There is such a small chance of them adding anything interesting to the world.

Also it's a bit of a powder day, maybe like nearly knee deep. What interesting images does this drongo possibly think he is going to capture with the go pro strapped to his ski boots?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Old men don't need a gopro or similar. There is such a small chance of them adding anything interesting to the world.

Also it's a bit of a powder day, maybe like nearly knee deep. What interesting images does this drongo possibly think he is going to capture with the go pro strapped to his ski boots?
Since you brought up old men and GoPros, and I know how much you love spandex.
I was going to mention this in the bike path talk but thought meh, I'll bring it up another day.

I was filming a trail with a chest mount, got to the bottom of the trail and had about 2km of fire road back to the car. Not using this camera before some Chinese GoPro copy and not wanting to lose any footage, I didn't shut it down and left it on standby mode so one of the lights was still flashing.

I'm headed back to the car along the fire road and I approach from the rear two young ladies mid 20s clad from head to toe with gym lycra and they decide to play block the path. I buzz the hope hub right up behind them to let them know I'm there, one turns around, has a look at me, then whispers to the other and they continue to block me.

I'm thinking to myself by stage here we go, they're going to accuse me of filming their lycra pants that are about 2 sizes too small for them in a good way. Anyway, I decide to squeeze through the middle of them before things get too uncomfortable, both ladies scream in shock as I pass and then one yells out in an angry voice that she loves my sports bra (the Gopro harness). :D

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
Since you brought up old men and GoPros, and I know how much you love spandex.
I was going to mention this in the bike path talk but thought meh, I'll bring it up another day.

I was filming a trail with a chest mount, got to the bottom of the trail and had about 2km of fire road back to the car. Not using this camera before some Chinese GoPro copy and not wanting to lose any footage, I didn't shut it down and left it on standby mode so one of the lights was still flashing.

I'm headed back to the car along the fire road and I approach from the rear two young ladies mid 20s clad from head to toe with gym lycra and they decide to play block the path. I buzz the hope hub right up behind them to let them know I'm there, one turns around, has a look at me, then whispers to the other and they continue to block me.

I'm thinking to myself by stage here we go, they're going to accuse me of filming their lycra pants that are about 2 sizes too small for them in a good way. Anyway, I decide to squeeze through the middle of them before things get too uncomfortable, both ladies scream in shock as I pass and then one yells out in an angry voice that she loves my sports bra (the Gopro harness). :D
Where can one see this footage, asking for a friend?

safreek

Yeah, but in all fairness bad shit happens to straight people as well.
I'm not justifying what happened to him and friends but just that it doesn't just happen to gay people.
Back in my younger straight days I was beaten and victimized by certain police on various occasions.
Unfortunately it can happen when you are a smart arse as well.