Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH = fruit free hot cross buns

Accidentally picked up a packet of these because I didn't have my spectacles with me (yes, YKYGOW thread).

A fruit free hot cross bun is a bun and should not be branded as easter anything coz it has nothing to do with the birth of the easter bunny

I'm going to agree with you here @steve jobs' pancreas but also add that there needs to be peel in rhat fruit mix!!!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Petrol is $1.79 around the corner from me for 91 unleaded. I was expecting a big price jump with Russia announcing a halt to petrol exports. Even though we don't buy it here I figured there would have been a worldwide knock on effect.

slowmick

38-39"
When you finally get the family sorted and head outside to do do the lawns. Move the cars, the trailer, don protective gear & sunscreen, move the plant pots, the kids play equipment, the hoses and collect the last few dog turds. Fuel up the mower and the brush cutter and you are ready to go. Start up the brush cutter take five steps with a couple of revs and the last 8 inches of cord shoots end of the line feed. I guess now I know how my wife feels.

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Cobram Estate olive oil 750ml is half price ($10) for Rewards Members at Woolies. Offer ends tonight.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Start up the brush cutter take five steps with a couple of revs and the last 8 inches of cord shoots end of the line feed.
Jesus H Christ that grinds my gears. There's a Makita whipper snipper in the native plants on the reserve across the road from my house if anyone wants to find it, it happened to me twice. That's two times too many.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I get it for free so zero f's given.
Are you sure you posted that in the right thread?

Jesus H Christ that grinds my gears. There's a Makita whipper snipper in the native plants on the reserve across the road from my house if anyone wants to find it, it happened to me twice. That's wo times too many.
What throwing technique did you use @Dozer? I'm thinking javelin or hammer throw would give the most distance.