Little Things You Hate

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH - I seen a couple of fibreglass kit vw beach buggies for sale at $4k each as projects, I’m like that’s a good price if I had the time and space. Even sent to Mrs Cammas as she too like them.

Then I see one of them for sale at $14-15k depending if it’s Gumtree or Facebook saying “I can only restore one of them”. Then when I commented it was $4k just yesterday suddenly I can’t see the ad, I don’t mind someone making a flip but fuck me no doubt he probably got the pair cheaper then try to flip them on the same page for $14k that’s just plain greedy.

IMG_8119.jpeg

IMG_8120.jpeg

CHEWY

Eats Squid
LTIH - I seen a couple of fibreglass kit vw beach buggies for sale at $4k each as projects, I’m like that’s a good price if I had the time and space. Even sent to Mrs Cammas as she too like them.

Then I see one of them for sale at $14-15k depending if it’s Gumtree or Facebook saying “I can only restore one of them”. Then when I commented it was $4k just yesterday suddenly I can’t see the ad, I don’t mind someone making a flip but fuck me no doubt he probably got the pair cheaper then try to flip them on the same page for $14k that’s just plain greedy.

View attachment 401172
View attachment 401173
They are only really worth anything if there is a record of them being registered previously as a buggy.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They are only really worth anything if there is a record of them being registered previously as a buggy.
If you didn't have engineering papers in Qld they were useless, not sure if the laws have changed. You have some that were a shortened wheelbase and some that weren't. One thing with VeeDubs, if it's been owned by an idiot the whole car is screwed and usually that's the case because everyone thinks that they're a cheap car to own.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH, got home from a holiday and went downstairs to a faint whiff in the kitchen. I know we accidently left some milk in the fridge but thought that would've been ok as long as we didn't open the bottle....didn't really think about it until I went to get the kids dessert and go to open the freezer to grab the ice cream, FUCKSTICKS, door is slightly ajar. Yup, everything defrosted and pretty ripe after two weeks. I had a weeks worth of meals for this week prepped but the thing I'm probably most gutted about is all the curry pastes etc that had to go. Bugger.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Stupid Yakima lock cables. Could they have made the friggin things any shorter. Only place they reach through are the forks, must be good for the stanchongs over the long term. Even another 6 inch would of been sweet View attachment 401235
Designed by the same arseholes who make bike racks that you have to shove the front wheel through, so you can only lock through the front wheel (unless you have 3 metres of chonky bike lock). Might as well give the bike to the nearest meth head.